𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 💋💋}

"When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything but darkness. A meek light is peeking through the small hole of the door. The door opened with a thud, a huge person entered, I couldn't see his face clearly , he had a plate full of food in his hands, he said:" eat it".

I threw the food aside and shouted "let go of me". That huge person started stepping towards me.....

I tried to step back, he took a long step and clutched my jaw with his hand and brought his face so close to mine, then I saw him ......

He started kissing💋💋 me roughly...
I tried to push him with my full force....but I couldn't...
My brain stopped working...
While his hands are trying to move towards my back...with lots of force I kicked his stomach with my knee ...
He groaned and unclutched my jaw...
I tried to escape from the door .....But......

No government, No law works here.

The only system which works is the "VISHNU VARDHAN REDDY'S" system.

Here,
People kill each other ruthlessly.
Blood flows like rivers.

What happens when a wild beast, who doesn't know the word love❤ forcefully marry a Lioness like Aadhya?

Will Aadhya fight back or surrender herself to this beast"Reddy"?

This book gonna take you on the ride of Revenge, love ❤️ &hate, jealousy , Emotions, intense chemistry between Aadhya Simha and Vishnuvardhan Reddy.

I'm here just for your love ❤️ and precious comments &reviews.