47.Mission Escape

Follow 💜 please *Puppy Eyes*

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

Vishnu's pov

Fisting my collor in a seductive way...she was dragging me towards our room!!No bedroom!!!

I couldnt help but following her like a love sick puppy❤️

What had this distance of mere week made to her? Is she drunk?

Whats this new shade or shall i say twisted behaviour of her?

Holding my collar she pushed me on the cot.The cot creaked with my weight heavily falling on it.

My eyes staring her being amazed.she is facing me and staring into my eyes seductively.... Leaning...... to the door...pressing her left leg on the door she closed the door and bolted it raising her hand sexily.....that her perfect milky white waist and curvy chest is for a treat.

After bolting the door Her hand still rested on the bolt on the top of her head.

This cold atmosphere suddendly started getting hot.I was feeling feverish.....

I tried to loosen the top button of my shirt.Then...my fingers stopped when I heard cham...cham....cham.....of the anklets.

Within no time , stroking my fingers....her delicate fingers unbuttoned the first button of my shirt....i didn't acknowledge it as I was busy searching the reason in her black orbs behind her naughty behaviour.

Her fingures teasingly moving.....decreasing the distance between the first button and the second button.

"Are you Feeling hot baby?me too!!" She pouted nearing my mouth.

"Let me lower the A.C temperature" saying she was moving away before that my pull on her wrist made her straightly land on my lap.

"Let me lower the temperature na you can do this later" saying she was about to get up.

Snaking my hands across her waist I locked her.

She was moving continuously on my lap to get out of my hold.

Aadhya's pov

"You are grinding my 'mini reddy' If you continue this things may get out of control!!!After that don't blame me" His lips brushed my earshell.

I realised what I was doing!!!shit!!!Instantly my body movements stilled feeling the hard poking sensation below me.

"What if I say that I want the things to get out of control!!!" I provoked him.

His lips took in the soft flesh of my ear lobe into his mouth chewing it......

"Wait vishhh"

"Ah...oh" I wailed when he bit my earlobe.

The tip of His warm tongue is tracing the each and every coil of my ear sucking and crunching the flesh of my ear.

"Have you had your dinner Vishnu?" I tried to sound caring and sweet.

"I'm having it right now!!!" Saying he decreased the distance between his mouth and the crook of my neck....

"Ahhhh...I'm speaking about some real food!!" I moaned.