60.𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜i𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

❤️❤️FOLLOW❤️❤️❤️

"Vadina,um...I wanna tell you a thing" Vani said.

"Yeah,go Ahead" I said.

"Vishnu Anna is punishing himself everyday assuming that he is the sole reason of your sickness.he was torturing himself with-"

"With??" I ask.

°°°°°°°°°°

'Where is vishnu.Dont he join us in the Dinner?" Mamayya(rajavardhan) asked vani.

'He is having dinner in his room' vani replied.

"He is behaving like this from a couple of weeks.what happend to him?" Mamayya asked.

"My son is really a cranky person" mamayya said.

"Ill come in a minute " excusing myself i was leaving the dining area.

"Have your dinner Aadhya,you are sick.Dont worry about my a##h#le son.He will get set in some days" mamayya said.

As im sick i only get to eat this idli.I hate this!
Dumping that idli in my stomach quickly I got up from my table and went to his room.

I was shocked watching the condition of his room.A glass bottle rooled at my feet.I picked it up.

A snake image is printed on it and 'GET BITTEN' is wrinten on the bottle.

It was the most spiciest 'black mamba six hot sauce'.
The floor of his room is filled with such bottles.

He is mixing all those sauces from the bottles in the rice and consuming the spiciest food along munching with red hot spicy chillies.
Sauce bottles and drinks were filled on the dining table.

'Have you gone mad!your intestines will burn if you eat all this sh#t' i yelled jerking away the morsel of food which he was about to eat.

'I deserve that burn' he said coldly.

'Rather than stopping me that day,you were punishing yourself now!Doing all this is of no use!" I said.

"You dont need to teach me what is useful or not.Get out of my room.I cant bear you a single second in my room" he said.

That 'cant bear you' really pierced my poor heart.

his eyes were blood shot red.The drops of sweat was cascading down the temple of his head.

I shoot a single glare and walked towards the door.

While leaving the room i turned back only to see him dumping all those stuff in his mouth.

I banged the door with anger that a bolt of the door sprang out of the wall leaving the door hung loose.

Vishnu's pov

My tongue,mouth,throat and stomach were burning like im consuming any acid.

This treatment is much needed for my body.

'For every mistake punishment is mandatory'

I kept a mosel of food in my mouth and letting the spicyness burn my tongue i closed my eyes.....her face flashed on my eyes....that eye to eye glare she gave me today was more spicy than this stuff.

Gosh!!!Her spicy killing glares!!!

My eyes opened and when my vision fell on the mirror i found myself smiling.

I heard a soft voice 'Eat this'
She kept the spoon against my lips.

"Why did you come here?" I ask.

"Will you or not" she repeated.

"Go away" i said acting coldly.

"Okay then" saying she retreated the spoon and kept the bowl on the table.

She swiped her hands on the tabled and all the bottles on the sound fell and broke with a 'clink' sound.

She hurled my food plate on the floor and swapped her booty in the place of it.

Her both feet were placed on my thighs.I was sitting in front of her in a chair.

She again brought the spoon to my lips and her face close to mine

She again brought the spoon to my lips and her face close to mine....looking straightly in to my eyes she gestured to eat.

I turned away my head and was about to get up.she pressed her feet more on my thighs to keep me in my place.

"Tinava(you wont eat right?)" She asked and the next second what she did completely blew my mind!!

The spoon filled with some waxy substance took a u-turn and her plumpy pink lips slurped it and she smashed her lips on mine.

Aadhyas pov

I dont know what am doing right now but i want to do this.

I thought i was the biggest cranky person but this husband of mine crossed me.

I just want him to stop punishing himself and i didnt find any other way to stop him.

He didnt open his mouth,my hands creep inside his shirt only to pinch his hip sharply.

He gasp with the unexpected pinch opening his mouth a little,a thin warm stream of honey flowed from my mouth to his....he was still like a statue not moving an inch,not reacting a bit.

'A few days back you was trying each and everything to get intimate with me. what happend to You now?'

One of my hands gripped his neck and squeezed pushing his head more.

I was getting mad with his stillnees,taking his left hand i kept it on my waist.

Ufff...his cold rings touched the bare skin of my waist,i felt like each cell of my body rejuvenated.I shuddered like a leaf.

I grip his neck more tightly.....my nails dig in his neck skin when i pulled him more....Like he got out of shock i sense gentle movements of his lips again mine....his mouth began sucking the sweet honey from mine.

His gentle grip on my waist tightened....with a single pull i was on his lap....my both legs coiled around his waist....his other hand fisted my freely flying hair and i never imagine that this step of mine can drown me in a pool of pleasure for the upcoming time.

His tongue thrusted in to my mouth with such a restlesness that i thought he was possesed and he will eat me up.......

I can taste the spicyness in his mouth,it was burning my mouth too....This ultra spicyness is fueling the fire between us.....

❣️Will try to publish the nxt chapter soon❣️

Gulzaniya💜