17.BEWITCHED???

Vishnu pov:

I scanned the bus name it's written "pulivendula". ... I don't know why but I felt immense satisfaction and content within me.

"Anna(sir) I called you many times, but you didn't lift!!! Are you safe??" Bairaagi said. (he is my right hand man)

"I took the phone out of my pocket. There were more than a 50missed calls"

I was such busy staring at her, that unintentionally I didn't pay attention to calls.

I'm I BEWITCHED???

'No way !!Never!!Vishnu Vardhan Reddy not gonna fall for any women.
Hell may freeze but I'm not gonna fall for any one' I self-assured myself

"Vehicle is reached, we need to leave anna(boss)"Ganesh informed.

We took off from the place.

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

The very next day I received a call from our village police station.

"Namaskaaram!!(a way of greeting)Reddy gaaru(sir) I'm SP of pulivendula police station. I want to have a word with you. A...A gi..gi.RL reached PO..li..ce station on..on.. pur...po...po...se of fil..fi..ing a "he tried to speak stuttering with fear mixed meek shaky voice.

Visnu-"Just spit it out!!don't waste my time" I yelled at him

"A girl reached police station on the purpose of filing a complaint against you" he spitted with a weak and frightened voice.

"So what?? Don't you know what you have to do? I guess you are working in the pulivendula police station for the past five years. Don't you f***ing know what to do"I exploded at him?

" sir...sir...she is a wo..wo..men sir" he stuttered.

"Warn her and leave her," I said.

"We tried to convenience her a lot but she is hell-bent sir. she is telling that without filing a complaint she is not going to leave."

"That's your difficulty!! If you call me again and waste my time on silly things. you know well about the consequences" I said and hung the call-up without listening to his explanation.

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

"Oooh...That...Yesterday rasam girl!!! Ohh!! complained!!! Against Anna!!hotheaded girl!!sl**s like these....!!" I heard my men muttering among themselves stuffing their eyes in a particular mobile phone.

"Didn't you all leave for the forest? Probably the Deadline is hardly a month distant and you fu##king wasting time here. Gossiping about random things" I notified them.

"This..gi..l Anna.."Shyam tried to explain.

"I said shut the f##ck up and leave" I yelled at them.

They flinched and the mobile dropped from the hands of the one who is holding it.

Generally, my eyes darted towards the direction of the phone. A photo grabbed my attention. It looked like a familiar face. I picked the phone and glanced at it. It's the photo of the girl who smashed those men yesterday.

"Whose phone is this?? and What is the necessity to have this in your mobile phone," I asked them.

"It's my phone Anna," bairaagi said entering from my back.

" The girl in the photo is the one who tried to file a complaint against you and her name is Aadhya Simha. Initially, SP called me to inform me about the complaint. If the person would be a man we would never have informed you. before reaching you I would have shot him dead. But!! as she is a woman that too she is very adamant and didn't discard her intention of filing a case against you after numerous dangerous warnings. she created a fuss in the station and said that will not leave the station till she gets an FIR copy. The stubborn girl waited in the police station for four long hours. That's why I told SP to speak with you regarding this."bairaagi explained.

"What did SP do??" I asked curiously.

"He convinced the girl by filing a fake complaint.sp told her that the FIR copy will be shortly mailed to her email later. Then she agreed on leaving the station otherwise she would have never left from there. she is a stubborn and hell-bent girl. Don't bother about that Anna! it's solved now, In the evening Girls, mom reached the police station and requested SP not to take her daughter words seriously and just withdraw the complaint" he informed.

I laughed internally and muttered under my breath "strange family!! The daughter tries to file a complaint!! Mother withdraws the complaint."

"Adhya Simha!!" Interesting.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

(After a month)
Adhaya's Engagement Day

I received information that four men from my gang whom I handover the shipment responsibility evaded with the goods and they are lurking in Mumbai.

I want to feel the retiring of their souls with my own hands for defrauding.

So I arrived at Mumbai and three of those bas****s are shot dead with my guns bullets. But a single one escaped into a banquet hall.
While chasing him I and my men entered a banquet hall. I don't want any unwanted attention from the public and media so I informed my men to search for him in a calm. He couldn't run far because one of his legs is already shot with a gun.

Searching a while Subsequently, we found him lurking in the kitchen behind the banquet hall. Successfully After stuffing 10-20 bullets in his brain for developing an idea of evading my shipment I was leaving the place. I said my men to bring his dead body to throw in the wildernesses while travelling back to Andhra.

"If the power is turned off at the main fuse box it would be easy for us to do this. If we get caught up in any of the CCTV cameras or anyone watches us we may fall under complicated circumstances" Ganesh said.

"You are right! Do it. I'll be waiting in the car" I said and left from there.

While leaving the hall my eyes darted towards the stage and my blood boiled😡 watching the scene in front of me.

My fingers bent towards my palm and held there tight...
My hand fisted✊
My fist tightened.😤😡
I could feel my nails digging into my own palms.😡

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all❤

Byee👋

Your Gulzaniya 💜