45.Meet After a week

🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️🗡️

Present

Loud banging sound of the large pendulum clock of the living room brough me back to the present.

Time is 12'O clock.

I had a little chit-chat with the maidtable.some time as they were busy in arrainging the dining table.

I got to know that there were only a few family members resides in this villa.Vishnu,his dad,his grandma and now me.

This villa is vast but hardly 4-5 people live here.

Vishnu's pov

(At Vishnu's farmhouse)

"We have to cover more regions of India, send our research team to each and every state.I want all the details of the regions where the soil quality and PH is suitable for the poppy culture .Along with that I need the details of local politicians of those regions who are easy to get bribed by money,girls or anything just buy them" I ordered biragi.

"Sure Anna(sir)" he agreed and went on to work on it.

After a week

Being in my office secretly designed in the farmhouse my brain is fogged about her.It's been a week I didn't step into my home.I have that inner fear that I may hurt her....the words she uttereded about my Amma are still ringing in my mind.If I look at her face ill remember all that again and my wrath will surge up.I loose control in my anger.....i don't know what I will do with my fiery lioness.

That's why I decided to maintain a distance till my anger cool down.

"Anna(sir) this is the list of regions suitable for poppy culture and this is the list of MLA's , MP's Cheifs and other politicians there

"Anna(sir) this is the list of regions suitable for poppy culture and this is the list of MLA's , MP's Cheifs and other politicians there." Bairagi informed me.