9. ⚡𝕿𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖐⚡

Aadhya's pov:

"So...do you wanna know consequences ha...."

Saying he twisted my hand back.......and brought his face very close to mine...

"Ouch..!!!!! I winced in pain" closing my eyes.

I felt Abruptly his grip loosened on my hand. He left my hand... and took some steps back.

"You are free Now...

But

Before you leave I wanna provide you some information about your horoscope.....

Don't you wanna know... He said smirking.

"After some time of escaping from here whichever corner of this world you go...
A parcel will be waiting for you...

No..No.. don't be in a delusion that it would be your swiggy, Amazon or Nykaas order. It's from Mumbai.

When you open it you will see pieces of body parts of your parents and that bastard shaurya and his family in a pool of blood.

You can't even differentiate between those parts.....that which part is who's.

"My men are masters in chopping people to pieces " and...

Otherwise, for their easy death, we can even dump them in a wood chopping machine choice is yours...

I had another option...if you want I can also give that...

I can...

"Stop ✋ pls...stop " screaming I closed my ears with my both hands and collapsed on the ground..crying😭😭"

I just couldn't imagine that...my family, 😭😭.

He is a ruthless, cold-blooded monster.

There's nothing wrong with that whole south India shivers just of his name.

My brain couldn't accept what he said...

I couldn't digest it. It's a big shock for me to hear such things about my parents and family. I can't even imagine what he said. That is very freaky and heartbreaking.

"So..do you wanna go from here, "he asked in his deep evil voice.

"You...evil, Ruthless, cold-blooded monster how could do that"

"I can "Bangaaram(honey)".. I can do more worse than what you heard now..."

I cried and begged him "Pls don't do anything with my family"

"Now Everything is in your control baby doll!!!!, nothing is in my control," he said.

I yelled, "what do you want from me?"

"I want you," he said.

"In your dreams" I snapped back.

He laughed at looking at me...

He dialled a number on his mobile and said "Throw them in the wood...cu..tter"

I begged him "No..No..pls don't do that...I will do whatever you want"

He cut the call.

With an evil smirk, he sat near me, cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumb"

"That's like my babydoll!!! Get ready we are going to get married, tomorrow is our " Pelli(marriage)" he announced.

I was thunderstruck hearing that...

I felt constricted and I couldn't breathe through being on an open balcony.

I just sat there like a dead body analysing what is happening in my life.

He bent to my level and lifted me in a bridal style. one hand is below my back and another one is below my thigh. I don't have enough energy in my body to fight or resist.

His grip is strong...

He took me inside the bungalow and entered a room. He placed me on the bed...