23.𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖘🙏 & 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘😭

If you find any spelling or grammatical mistakes please comment on those I'll edit.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Third-person pov:

He snatched her hair and pulled her towards him...Their faces are inches away from each other...

His eyes became red 😡with rage...His face contoured with anger🌡.....
His anger filled eyes are glaring at her miserable state....
Her face is smudged with murky blood...
Her lemon yellow saree turned to the dark brown shade...
From head to toe, She is immersed in blood...
Hugging her father's broken specs close to her chest she is weeping quietly. Her sight is on her hands which are holding her father's wrecked bifocals....

"Look, at me," he said with a thunderous voice.

She stayed quiet...which added fuel to his anger. His anger😤 is like a fire 🔥and her silence worked like fuel⛽. Tightening the grip around her hair...He angled her head to make her look at his face. Her face turned towards his but she closed her eyes not wanting to see her parent's murderer.

"Open your eyes and look at me" his outrageous voice boomed💥.

She opened her eyes and declared that " you can do whatever you want with me. I won't budge if you kill me this minute. But Remember my words.. the very before second your knife would reach my throat my knife will pass through your heart🫀. Thereon, if you survived alive you are free to kill me. These two days I stayed quiet just for the sake of my parents but now I don't have any reason to live"

"You destroyed my tiny planet of love..my family...what did you gain committing all these???" She blamed and questioned him with her misty eyes straightly staring into his anger-filled😡 red eyes.

"Don't accuse me of this. you are the reason behind all these. I cautioned you many times. you didn't care about my words. Now you have to face the repercussions" He defended himself.

"What did you think..huh....you will flee this easily from me and I will stay quiet. I'm a man of my words. I did what I said. knowing everything about me how could you put your parents in a danger."

"You are a very very bad daughter bangaaram. Don't worry I will make sure that you will become a good wife" he said.

"I'm not interested in becoming a good wife but I will surely become a good daughter post killing you. I don't mind getting life imprisonment. At least this way I can help my parent's souls to acquire peace and salvation" she countered back.

"You failed as a good daughter the minute you stepped out of my house. At least you can try becoming a good wife" he mocked her.

She glared 😕straight into his bloodshot otherwise amberish eyes.
"Don't do that....I'm warning ⚠️ you don't do that" he roared at her but She didn't budge.

His hand is about to reach her throat... but a sudden halt of the car at the farmhouse stooped his action. He looked out of the car window...hurriedly he opened the door and dragged her out of the SUV pulling her hand taking her to the underground dungeon.

She blindly followed him.....

He settled her on a wooden chair and tied her hands and legs to it very tightly that she could feel the blood flow of her hands and legs is being clogged. Her hands are yet holding her father's shattered bifocals....in a rigid fist...
He made her open her fist forcefully by shovelling his fingers in her fist.

He took the specs and tossed them on the ground and mashed them under his foot. she didn't respond. Her eyes keenly observed his every action.

"Bring them" he ordered.

Two of his men carried her parents clasping their elbows and hurled them on the floor.

"Amma... Nanna..." Aadhya cried out.
Her parents are thrashed severely. Their bodies are seeping blood. she want to go near her half-conscious parents. she wriggled to get out of the chair but she is tied to the chair so tightly that post many attempts she flunked.

Vishnu ordered those men to come near him. He smacked both of them hard on their cheeks and said "your nerves to mistreat them harshly. They are my Atta(mother in law)and maama(father in law) do learn to respect and treat them well"

"If anyone who can do all such harsh things to them is me. It's only me" notifying he laughed like a creep.

Aadhya's head snapped in his direction. she pleaded in a terrifying weak voice" please don't do that. I'm willing to do whatever you wish. But please spare them. For God's sake, please let them go."

"I would have spared them if you wouldn't have fled. But you haven't left with that option anymore." He declared in his hazardous voice.

He grabbed the knife 🔪 kept on the table and stepped towards..... Aadhya's parents who were half-conscious.

"I won't utter a word🥺. I'll marry you .ill obey your every word. In My entire life ill become your slave. I won't go anywhere leaving you. Always I'll stay with you but don't harm my parents. I don't have any beloved❤ ones in this world except them. pls..pls..😭" she pleased screaming...with tears cascading down her cheeks.

"It's their bad luck to have a child like you. They have to go through this I can't help in this matter" he replied.

"Do you know atta I didn't do any nasty stuff with your kooturu(daughter)? I simply said her to marry me that's it. It's a very easy task to do but she don't want the things to be performed easily. she did ph.d in complicating the situation. cant a daughter marry for the sake of her parents. But your kooturu(daughter)is a bad one." He explained.

"As you both are my atta and maama I will provide you with the facility of an easy death. You don't need to be unhappy for discontinuing your life journey. I'm freeing you from the relation of being an unlucky parent of your awful daughter. Happy journey!!" Saying he slit her father's throat.

тσ вє ¢σηтιηυє∂......

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

How's the chapter???

Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Don't forget to make loads of votes, comments and follow ups.

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄰🅁🄶🄴🅃- 80 votes

Yours Gulzaniya💜

Bye👋