46.Her Twisted Behaviour🤪

Few steps away from 500🔮
followers finish it.
*Puppy eyes*

I promise you after 500 followers there will be a dhamakedar surprise for you.
Love❤️Love❤️

On your requests 'long chapter ahead :-D
Enjoy🥰

Aadhya's pov

'To kick your ass' i muttered under my breath.

"What??" He asked annoyingly.

"From a week i was feeling bored in this bhoot(Ghost) bunglaw. so i thought why not have some entertainment!!

Not only you but i too have some rights to get equally entertained" I snapped.

"By the way you had arranged enough of female courtesians for men.Then what about women?Didnt you arrange any rentboys?" I teased him.

His bloodshot red eyes were shooting daggers at me....his glare was intimidating.....that I withdrew my eyes from him.

Three other dancing girls wearing short skrit like lehangas came near him, one sat on his lap, other two were touching his shoulders caressing sexily.

My eyes are shooting daggers at four of them.yes him too!!!

Like a gentle man he is not touching them.

Not getting attracted to stranger women is good....but allowing them to get attracted by you is bad.And i hate him for that!!!

Cant he shoo them away!!!

Sitting and enjoying them....All the girls are moving their hands .... no!!massaging his body lipsyncing the song.

He is my!!my!!husband!!!Till now i didnt touch him.These filthy girls are touching himmm.....grinding himmmm....rubbing their bodies on his.....

A girl was unbuttoning his shirt buttons and he was looking at me!!!me!!!with a weird look!!!his eyes were radiating many emotions which im failing to read.

Loud Song was playing in the background

🎶Oo Antava Mava🎶

🎶Oo Oo Antava Maava Hey🎶,

🎶Oo Antava Mava🎶

🎶Oo Oo Antava Maava Hey.🎶

Other girls were dancing on the stage and some men are showering money on their bodies....some are drinking like pigs.....some are eating like whales.....some are dancing sticking their bodies to the girls......

He is doing nothing but simply boring his amber eyes at me and puffing out the smoke of cigar and gulping the whisky cozily.

Gritting my teeth.....I cluthed her wrist who was unbuttoning his shirt yanking her hand.

"Ala choosaro!!!Gudlu peeki golila aata aaduta" i warned them.

Trans:If you spare a look at him ,ill pluck your eyeballs and play golf.

I shooed all the other girls away from him giving hard glares!!!!

Their nerves to seduce my husband!!!!

Time to execute the plan!!!

"Im sorry for whatever i have said .please!!!!My tongue slipped i couldnt control my self.I was on my pppp-.My hormmm" i stuttered.