12. H𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘

Aadhyas pov:

My thoughts broke when I heard a knock on the door.

I moved towards the door and opened the door.

The same woman from the morning is standing there with food. she said "mam this is your breakfast and exactly after 15 minutes you are called downstairs for Mangala snanam rituals"

I replied to her "didn't you listen to what I said previously I am not gonna perform any rituals and I am not going to eat anything till I get my answers"

"call your so-called sir I need to speak with him"

She opened her mouth to say something I stopped her showing my hand and
Sternly said, "I don't wanna listen to anything just call him I want to speak with him".

Without saying anything she quickly left from there.

I sat on bed huffing with anger waiting for him...with so many negative thoughts running in my mind.

I need to speak with my parents.At least once.what if he is lying to me ?what if he would have already harmed my parents??so I need to clarify with him.

I'm ready to marry him only when he proves that my parents are safe.Otherwise I will escape from here...

I closed my eyes remembering my parents.....

"Unable to stay away from me bangaaram!!!"I heard his husky voice near my ear.

His Hot air tingling my ear with every word coming from his mouth.....

His hot breath created tingles near my ear......

Suddenly I opened my eyes.....

I saw that ,bending to my height he is speaking those words.

In one go, I lightly pushed him by his shoulder, got up from the bed and moved away from him.

" Hello Mr Dont imagines all by yourself," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ohh!!is it. Then what was that when you shouted that you are not going to eat or have Mangala snaanam(holy bath) without me" he replied smirking.

"You can't stay away from me just for a mere 14hrs baby doll!! And yesterday you were trying to escape from me......I can't feed you the food babydoll as I'm busy with arrangements but I will make sure to fulfil your hunger!!!!!" he said stressing on the word hunger.

For now, you eat by yourself babydoll!!. Because you would probably need a lot of energy and stamina today. If you starve yourself, you can't handle my force"

He slowly took a few steps closer to me and whispered in my ears "And about that Mangala snaanam(holy bath) ritual, we can't bath together baby!!!. According to this ritual bride and groom are given a bath separately."

I pushed him and shouted "you pervert. Bloody Bastard!!! I didn't mean that..."

"Never use your pretty mouth for such abusive words babydoll..im excusing you this time but from next time you will surely receive an indirect punishment through your parentssss!Ranga and "he said with anger and warning oozing from his mouth.

Before he could finish the sentence I warned him " shut your mouth.. don't take the names of my parents from your filthy mouth. Just shut!!!! otherwise Iwilllll..."

Vishnu-"otherwise!! what babydoll....will you shut me up with your juicy... lips..."

He said shamelessly and decreasing the distance between us by stepping towards me........

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Don't forget to vote &comment

Love you all❤❤❤

Yours Gulzaniya💜