😍Uɳҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ Wҽԃԃιɳɠ😍

ⓅⓇⓄⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ

《𝗛𝗶𝘀》 《𝗽》《𝗼》《𝘃》

"Don't move... wait..a moment. It's...almost loosened" how did it stuck-up this tightly?? I am trying to untie her tightened blouse knot with my teeth for the past 10 minutes... My teeth could lightly touch the soft skin of her bareback...
"It's over..." I said and lifted my head.
She stood in the same position without moving a bit.
I turned her towards me holding her both shoulders....I'm startled watching her state...she is breathing heavily... with every single inhale and exhale of hers my testosterone gush is boosting... 100X times more than prior.

《𝗛𝗲𝗿》 《𝗽》《𝗼》《𝘃》

"Jyoti please stop doing this...I will totally lose my control ... if your breath... goes like this for one more minute" he said in a husky voice inducing a shiver to run down my spine.

I didn't lift my hung head.

I'm trying to normalize my breath. I don't know what happened to me..I never felt like this....
While he offered me the help to untie my blouse fasteners, I let him do...I didn't know that just his breath could bring a cyclone inside me...
While undoing the knot with his teeth...his teeth lightly rubbed my skin...his huffing and puffing breath is flattening on my bare back skin...
Every strand of hair on my body is affected by his hot 🔥 breath fanning on my bareback...
Every jerky motion of his teeth to untie the knot is expanding my heartbeat... to its highest peak...
I didn't realise when my breath became erratic...
I am breathing heavily... As I had run through several kilometres...

After his indication also I couldn't normalize my breath......

His hand slid upwards and He pulled the blouse off my shoulder...a gasp escaped my mouth...His head dipped in the crook of my neck...🔥

#AARTI

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟....

𝕯𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 #𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖇𝖍𝖎❤𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔟𝔥𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰.

⚠️₩̲̅λ̲̅Ʀ̲̅₦̲̅ł̲̅₦̲̅G̲̅:̲̅ Don't Even Think Of Copying My Work.

©️ Ᏻⴎlɀ𐌀ⴖiⴤ𐌀💜