81.Final step

After a month

Vishnu's pov:

'How can this happen?' I yelled at biragi.

'We are supposed to deliver the stock today then how come the whole stock burned into ashes' i was fuming.

'u have one fucking hour to find out the culprit' i cut the call banging the mobile.

'Why are you angry??vishnu!!' Aadhyas sweet voice melted in my ears as her fresh fragrance hit my nose.

'Nothing bangaram i pulled her on my lap' mere presence of her cools me down.

She stood up from my lap pushing on my chest as an electrocuted bird.

'I've told u numerous times not to avoid me' i told pulling her in to me forcefully that her tender bossom collided with my hard chest.

' I have been observing u from a while you r not normal with me.Are u trying to avoid me bangaaram??!!' I gripped her throat lightly.

'you... your arm is injured na,if we we get clo...close it will cause pppain to u' she stuttered.

'being close with u can never hurt me but the opposite hurts' my husky voice blew on her lips as i pinned her below me.

Her eyes couldnt stare into mine for long.....she shifted her gaze away.

I gripped her jaw bringing her face back to the same place....'Ur whole  weight is on your injured arm.Move' she Slightly tried to push me.

But being Adamant I didnt move.

Aadhyas pov:

His hot gaze boring holes on my body....his heavy body making my breath stuck in my stomach....the top three undone buttons of his chest giving me a Sneak peek of his puffed chest and rock hard abs.

My tongue stick out to dry my lips....

'Thirsty for love my love' his words brought my shameless eyes back to his eyes.

'I was feeling ashamed of my self'

Our eyes collided once again and the other second our lips lunged at each other.....stuffing our mouths in to each other eating the hell out of each other they began fighting for dominance....he ripped my blouse making my upper half naked
My breath hitched with his sudden stunt...my whole body moved up till it was collided with the bedrest,he agressively lunged like a lion at me wrapping his one arm around my waist pulling me beneath him......making my  mounds jiggle...

My heart is exploding with millions of emotions.....

His sinner hands roughly grope my breast and squeeze with his calloused palm...as my puffy peak poked out of top of his grip a rash lick of his tongue loose my mind!!!

Im loosing my mind!!my shit!!!my senses!!!my sanity!!!my self!!!Everything to the beast of my husband ravishing me in a new creative ways which i never felt before.

someone pls throw me out of this trance, im unable to get out of it by myself!!!!

'Vishnuuu' a moan evaporated when he churned my left in between both of his palms making it pinkish and suck on to my sensitive bud.

My hands gripped his curls to pull his head up but opposite to my command like they have their own brain my hands pushed his head more making his mouth full with my fleshy ones.

He kept sucking, squeezing and mauling the hell out of my while my cheater body enjoyed it....

I was breathing harder....harder and harder...my heavy breaths chanting pls!! pls!!