14.🗡️ ART OF HUMAN CHOPPING🗡️

Vishnu pov:

"Are you taking revenge on me for trying to file a complaint against you????" She asked.

" We are getting late baby we will discuss all those things later. let's not waste time."

"Have your breakfast soon.
Within fifteen minutes I want you downstairs"

"I will not" she shouted on my face.

"Before trying to execute any escape plans I wanted to describe to you about THE ART OF FURNITURE MAKING...

I'm sure this will surely help you to ditch your escaping plans.

In the process of furniture making wood needs to be chopped in the woodcutter..very finely.. during CHOPPING it makes a sound of snip..snip..snip...later those chopped pieces are assembled and finally the outcome is brand new furniture.

But when humans are thrown in woodcutter a steady soft sound comes...Blood spills out of the machine like a continuous splash...till the body gets fully chopped into pieces. THIS IS THE ART OF HUMAN CHOPPING...

And I choose ART OF HUMAN CHOPPING OVER FURNITURE MAKING.....

did you get the difference baby!!! if you didn't understand theoretically I can show you practically!!!!!

But remember your parents are the samples...

Her eyes are oozing anger and pain.
Tears welled in her eyes and streamed down.

watching tears in her eyes pricked my heart.😭

I'm helpless in the hands of my heart❤️ !!

I will make her mine by hook or by crook.

"Wood needs to be chopped in a woodcutter...In the process of making a "dressing table"...... I said pointing towards the table

Wood needs to be chopped in a woodcutter...In the process of making that "cot"... I said pointing towards the cot.

Do you want me to chop your parents in the process of making you mine..??"

She cried out "No!! No please stop" looking towards me...fresh tears pooled🥺 in her eyes...

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all byeee😘😘😘

YOURS GULZANIYA💜💜