63.

Aadhyas pov:

The rippling noise of waves crashing to the hard rocks disturbed my sleep.My eyes flutter open only to find myself in a car.My head was directed at my left and i the clear view of the beach infront of my threw me into a fuzz is when i rubbed my eyes to get the clear oceanic waves were waving infront of my sight.I was perplexed.

Im i dreaming....Is it juhu beach...i cant be wrong.Just with the sound of those soothing waves is enough to calm my mind.It gets more beautiful at night.A smile crept on my lips,reminising my good college days.When we used to spend a lot of time chit chatting with our whole gang. The car was standing a little away from the beach,still the waves hitting the shore was a music to my ears.

My eyes fell on the windscreen only to watch a large mansion.

The large gates opened as the car made its way inside.

My head snapped at my right,where vishnu was sitting with his head towards window

'Why are we in mumbai?Where are we going?whose house is this?' a trail of questions uttered my bloody mouth knowing that im mad at him and had decided yesterday night to not to talk with him until he retrive his attitude.

'you said you want to visit mumbai to attend your final semister' He told looking at me.

'I have asked you a one half month back, and why did you recalled it now? what suddenly revoked in you that overnight you have decided to threw me here?' I asked furiously.

'Yesterday'

"Huh...yesterday?what?speak up!" I asked being restless.

The car arrived inside the mansion and he got off and opened the door for me.

He hold my hand and was walking straightly into the mansion.

'Remember yesterday You told me to let you go and im LETTING YOU GO!!!' Saying he left my hand as my hand like a lifeless fell on my thigh with his shocking revealation.

'What?' Yelled such that my angry filled scream echoed in the whole room.

A manly head sitting on lavish sofa turned at me due to my ear splitting yell.

'I have a deal to crack here and my new stock was also arrived at mumbai harbour for the delivery.I thought to finish both the deals at once' he said monotonously.

'our relation is a deal to you now?' I lowly whispered hiding the pain that particular word 'deal' has made bleeding my heart.

A huge framed,might me more than 7ft ,ash green eyed person wearing a three piece suit walked saying 'Namaskaaram!(hello)Anna and vadina(sis-in-law)' hugged vishnu.

Vishnu patted his back and lightly hugged him in return.

'Meet her.She is Aadhya. she has her exams and will stay here as long as she wants' he said irking me.

'He is Aarya.Na tammudu(My younger brother)' vishnu introduced me.

Aarya flashed a warm welcoming smile at me and i forced a smile on my face.

'If you dont want to live here you are free to go whereever you want and do as you wish.If you are planning to return back to pulivendula drop it, i wont be available there.Im going to Africa for my work purpose.' Vishnu said emotionlessly.

'We will be back in a while' saying both of them excused me.

I alone was here in this huge living room drowned in my own thoughts.

Author's pov:

'Aadhya is our rivals blood.Just fi-fi-nishh her off if she wont leave from here with in a week.' i said as alone tear dropped from his right eye.

He quickly blinked through the tears.

"Why me?why not you?"Aarya replied.

" I have tried to kk--ill--kill her multiple times but i have failed miserably.Only you can do this.Give her the most painless dea..--dea..-death!!!" saying he sniffed his tears.

"Why a week?why not now?Sare" Aarya asked.

"I just want to give her a final chance for life.If she decides to leave from here,im not gonna chase her to death.If she stays here after a week,i just cant forgive myself for letting go of my rivals offspring.I cant bear that heavy weight of regret in my chest.I cant be partial!!" vishnu explained.

"Other than me and you Does any other person knows about vadina?" Aarya inquired with knotted eyebrows.

"Ledu(no)"

"Lets not take herlife. You love her right? No one knows about it,we can spare her" Aarya asked.

"No!!didnt you lnow how many bodies i had ripped off for this same reason.I had killed countless the men and women who loved our rivals village people.The justic needs to be equally served.similar rules applied for the all." vishnu said with difficulty.

💜gυℓzαηιуα💜

️❤️Follow❤️❤️