32.Bloody Night 🌙 《2》

Vishnu pov:

My teeth grazed the soft flesh of her bareback and reaching the mere two strings which were holding back her heavy treasures my teeth roughly pulled them....

She gasped....and swiveled towards me....removing one leg which she put in the window to jump and escape from me, which im never going to let happen.....she stumbled upon her legs in the process of removing her leg out of the window and was about to fall out of the window.....

Slipping both of my index and mid finger into the gold belt of her waist....just above her core.....enjoying the fluffy skin of her belly with my fingers.... I pulled her towards me clasping her waistband.

She wiggled and got out of my hold and stepped back from me to hide her back leaning to the wall.
She is fastening back the strings of her blouse.....

I strolled towards her taking slow and steady predatory steps

"Lo..ok vi..vi... Sh..sh...nu...nu" she stuttered affixing the strings.

Leaning on to her settling my left palm beside her head

" im looking" I said in a calm voice peeking at her heaving bossom.

"Mo...ve aside im fee...fee ling con...ge...gested" her words came out in a chunks.

Her long braid is decorated with jasmine flowers which is seducing me I craved to smell her more closely leaning a little near to her neck I buried my face in the crook of her neck which has some strands of jasmine flowers.

I inhaled the scent deeply....filling my lungs and nostrils with the wild fragrance.

cold jasmine flowers caressed my face and their crazy fragrance intoxicated my brain.

My hand grabbed the other side of the crook of her neck to hold her neck still....i nuzzled my whole face pressing against the jasmine strands to inhale more deeply......

She shivered when my nose tickled her neck....when i heard a sniffing noise and a nose rubbed against my shoulder......i learned that she is relishing by inhaling my spicy cedarwood cologne.

My right hand reached her exposed waist and squeezed a handful of flesh harshly.... in responce......she puffed the air out of her mouth unable to handle the pleasure.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm n..o...t re...a...dy f..o...r th...is lea...ve m..e" her muffling voice came out.

She spoke with difficulty .....i raised my head to look at her only to find her breathing heavily.....she is biting her bottom lip like she wants to resist her moans.... just for this, she is getting a lot of affected what will be her reaction when I do all the dirty things with her.