61.

Aadhya's pov

His tongue thrusted in to my mouth with such a restlesness that i thought he was possesed and he will eat me up.......

I can taste the spicyness in his mouth,it was burning my mouth too....This ultra spicyness is fueling the fire between us.....

Our tongues began fighting for dominance.....his hot mouth covered my small mouth wholly.....he was eating me up....with the force his mouth was exerting on mine is making me lean  backwards.His heavy body was  hovering over my body.One of my hand gripped the rim of the table to stop my leaning back.

'Ouch' My back was hurting due to the bending over the rim of the table.

I felt his other hand coil around my waist like a python and i was throwed on the table with his single hand.

Without breaking the contact between our lips his hard body restlessly hovered over me.

His warm and spicy tongue roamed each and every corner of my mouth dragging and tasting all the honey hiding in the corners of my mouth.

His hand at the back of my head pushed my mouth more into his mouth to drag all the air from my lungs.

My poor lungs!!!

He sucked my salivary tongue and bite it spicily.....seasoning the spice in me.....my both hands reached his hair and tugged tightly......one of my hand scrached his neck in the heat of the moment.....

His mouth took in both of my full plump lips chewing them hard.....

The whole room was filled with the 'smch...' 'Smch--' sounds coming out from our smooching lips....moans and erratic breaths.

His left hand harshly squeezed the curve of my waist and his index finger was  travelling towards my belly button.

I know what comes next?so i quickly tangled his long index finger with mine.

He dodged away my hand and made his way up.My breath hitched when i felt his index finger sneaking inside my blouse making me breath less with his touch on my untouched places.

My left hand balled his shirt collar firmly and pulled it indicating to leave me as im breath less but his rough lips which were fused with mine are so hungry that he is not even ready to allow me to breath.

I pulled his collar more and my hand slipped from his collar to down his shirt breaking all the buttons of his shirt in a blink.

I snap open my eyes only to see the either sides of his  ripped open  shirt were flying and my hand was resting on his perfectly toned hard chest.Every though in my head burst and a dark desire was curling inside my body.Last first kiss we shared was foreced but this one is different.I want it....I want him....I missed his touch....him..Though my brain was restricting me I dont know why but i dont want to stop this...if its not about the matter of air

I slap  him there on his chest asking to allow me to breath.

Finally,his mouth left mine....BEFORE i could breath again my breath stuck in my throat when the pallu of my saree covering my front was restlessly hurled.....and a cold liquid streamed on me.

Vishnu's pov

My hand grabbed the honey bowl and poured it on her body.The honey flowed and sneaked inside her milky white valleys.Her skin began glowing lined with the golden honey.

I pulled her blouse down from the the shoulder as her swells partially popped out of the blouse .My head dipped in the cave of her neck and my long tongue slurped the honey streaming down from her neck making her whole body shiver....

Sucking the sweet honey from her smooth and creamy skin my mouth travelled down in the split of her bottom my tongue wigilled tasting the honey pooled there...she moaned with my rough suck upon her swells and tightened her legs around my waist more.....that our cores were exactly upon each others.....without wasting a single drop of honey my tongue and mouth were eating her body....Its been long since i tasted some sweet and hot 'my bangaram'

My died taste buds rejuvenated when her skin came in to contact with my mouth and the honey filled my taste cups making her more sweet and creamy......I forgot about the world and like a hungry lion i was feeding upon her....

My hands was lingering all over her clothed and unclothed places at times pinching and squeezing her flesh...my teeth pulled her blouse more low only to get the view of her merely covered assets .....the blood in my veins gushed....My lips attacked her lips once again swallowing her plump lips.....

One of my hand gave a gentle yet rough squeeze to her clothed peak 'Ahhhhh' her moan melted in my mouth as my mouth locked with hers....My calloused hands kneaded her dough like flesh....whereas my other hand was tracing around her deep belly cup....Im obsessed with each and every inch of my bangarams body.......

Her body was shaking and rocking....up and down rubbing my core awakening the beast in me and unchaining the animal in me.

Her hands was lingering inside my shirt throwing my shirt off in some corner of the room....Her soft hands was caressing all over my body....low howls left my mouth as her long slender fingers lingered over my thick abs...... Her touch is sending waves of heat to my already burning body.....

Aadhya pov

His hands were finding ways to sneak inside my blouse.....his index finger plunged in and flicked my swell throwing me in a chilling feeling whereas i withered under him.....

'Clank' a sharp noise seeped in my ears....my eyes snap open only to find his lusty amber eyes drinking my features...heat rose to my cheeks and my eyes go low on his body......what i saw made my heart stop for a second.

His body is covered with whiplash marks...some were fresh and some were brown...my eyes instantly crashed with his.

Like he got out of the daze he got up from me...wiped his mouth, Unlocked my legs from his waist and was exiting the room.

I ran towards him throwing my body at him and hugged him tightly.....

He froze like an electoculated bird and unwrapped my hands around him and was going out.

'What the f*ck vishnu,you cant do like this with me!!!

What happened to you??

Your obsession is over from me na??

If you dont want me in your life then Let Me Go From Here!!!

I cant handle your ignorance!!

You are satisfied na now?your ego is also satisfied huh?

Thats why you dont need me now in your life!!!

This is what you wanted me surrendering myself to you?

You felt that i fell for you and now your obsession on me was over!!

Answer me you b****d!!you cant leave our conversation in the middle!!Tell me??Dont go!!"

I kept ranting till he was out of my sight.

Not once he turned back he just left like that leaving 'me' my broken heart,my emotions everything in hanging middle.........

Follow

Vote

Comment

Gulzaniya💜