71.

✨✨✨✨

Vishnu's pov

I dont know from how much time im soaking myself in this cold water pond nearby.It is much needed for me right now.Otherwise i would have to sleep with blue balls.

✨✨✨✨

When i reached the point after having a long cold water soak in the nearby pond i was lost for words.

She was in a maroon saree with ethnic silver jewelry.The saree she was wearing is blouse less and it is draped a way higher than usual,it ended just below her knees.My throat dried up watching her dancing along with the tribal people.They were singing folk songs and she was dancing with other women of the tribal group.Her bare slender waist was churning as she was making graceful moves.

All the other men are looking at her.Its not the right time to create a fuss here.

Aadhyas pov:

The festival vibes here are just awesome.The old lady made me wear this and dressed me up like a 'gond'(name of a tribal group) girl.

I was very happy with this.But im feeling little uncomfortable in this.It is a blouseless saree and they wear it like this only.I told her it is exposive.She adujusted the saree and tried to cover my most of the body.

I was enjoying dancing along with them and suddenly i felt a iron grip on my wrist.

He pulled me along with him dragging me by my wrist.

'What happend vis-?'

He pushed me inside the hut i was about to escape through the door he caged me in between his huge frame and chain bolted the bamboo door leaning on to me as his hard chest was pressed against my soft bossom.

My bossom was heaving as hot breaths were leaving my mouth.....his amber eyes stared into mine.

'On our wedding night when i told you to wear a blouse less saree you created a ruckus.Now you were all ready to wear this infront of those many men oogling you there' he said glaring into my eyes as he squeezed a fistful of my waist flesh .

His eyes were red,its like steams of anger were blowing out from his both ears.

'Ahh-Compared to you they were safe for me' i let out.

'Do You really think you are safe with others than me?'

'Yeah' i replied.I was still pissed with the mumbai thing and i will punish and irritate him fully till my ego gets satisfied.

'Yo-you are right' he mumbled in his croaked body,his grip loosened on me as he withdrew both of his hands beside my form.

He wiped his face with his palm and suck in a sharp long breath.

The anger in his eyes turned in to hurt.He quickly turned back.

'Hey vish-' his eyes were watery.

Is he crying?why?

'I was just joking!' I confessed cupping his face in between my palms.

'No bangaaram you are right!you arent safe with me.Infact none is safe with me.My mom,my sister,my grandma none literally no women is safe with Reddy's men.whoever stay by our side they too get killed brutally' he broke as tear drops were seeping from his eyes.

I was shaken watching him brokeout this badly.

I couldnt hold back and my eyes too turned wet.

'Shhhhhhh stop crying like a child baby'.

*****************

Try to make more comments yaar.Im feeling dissappointed.I want to hear from u guys.

💕Make me reach 1k followers soon💕

❣️Nxt chapter will be published tommorrow.If...❣️

💜Follower target reach-940💜

🌙Vote🌙

✨Comment✨

❤️'Love y'all ❤️

Gulzaniya💜