72.His pain

❤️Long chapter ahead njoy❤️

Vishnu's pov:

Its been 24years the relation between me and nanna wasnt good.I behave like his son just infront of others,im his son just to fullfull his responsiblilities.Im his namesake son.I was enraged from him from a long time.I was mad at him for failing to protect my Amma.What did i do today?The same history repeated with me,you are my brave lady,you have protected yourself and me too.Otherwise i dont know what would have happen?It was at the the edge of my failure!!I bet with dad proudly that im not like him and i can save my woman.Today i realised i cant!!I cant!!!we have failed to protect my Amma,my sister,now you!!I dont want you to be one of the woman who died because of this fucking rivalry between us.Though we men are the root cause of this rivalry,you innocent women are put to death'

'Keeping in mind i have decided not to bring any woman in my life.But when i saw you for the very first time i was head over heels.I fell hard.Winning you,having you by my side became my prime priority.Though i had controlled myself for the first time,but when once again you dashed in my life in the police case issue i was addicted to you.You were never off my mind.For the third time when i saw you getting engaged to that as*****e i couldnt digest it and then and there i decided that You Are Mine!Only Mine!!I think its time to realise and absorb the fact that loosing my loved ones is destined in my life especially the closest women to my heart!!!

'Its time that i have to leave you.Im not meant for you.You arent meant for a sinner like me!!In the morning when we leave from here i will drop you wherever you wanna go.Do you want me to drop you at your moms place or from where i have kidnapped you?' He asked sniffing back his tears.

'For ever and ever and ever you are the only woman my heart tattooed with and my brain drilled with!bangaaram!!' He said making my heart flutter in pain.

'Every time you do this!!why vishnu?' My hands slumped down from his cheeks.

'You decides to keep me with you,you decides to kick me out of your life.From the day one you are the only one who is deciding everying in this relation.who gave the rights to decide and conclude by yourself!!!have you ever asked my opinion what i want?what i like?No!!!you fuc***g never considered me as your wife!' I spat.

'Am i your mistress to dance on your tunes.somtimes You pull me close,kiss me and sometimes you kick me out.What do you think of me?Tell a roadside bi***h?a mistress?huh???'

'Nooooo bangaram dont say like that i cant hear those words for you!!please!!" He cupped my cheeks.

'Forget about wife!do you even consider me as your human?' I asked straightly.

'Im sorry for everything bangaraam.from kidnapping you to risking your life in the hands of those Hurting you through my words,my dirty touches and my forceful adamant behaviour.For everything please forgive me' saying he slumped on his knees infront of me crying.

'For this time please understand me.Staying with me may cost your life.I cant take risk of loosing my love,the only woman i have in my life.I only want you safe,im ok if you are away with me for that rea-'

'I said you are not the one who decides everytime.Cant you get it?' I slapped his cheek hard.

I too fell on my knees,caressing his cheek i threw my arms around his neck hugging him.

'You created chaos in my life.I madeup my mind.I fell for you and now you are telling me to leave you and live a seperate life' i sobbed in his arms.

He engulfed me in to him as one of his arm circled around my back and another around my waist.

I nuzzled my body in to his hugging him more closely....as my head stuffed in his neck....his face also burried inthe curve of my neck.

Soft sobs were leaving his mouth as he squeezed me more.

We loose our balance and fell on the bed which was spread on the floor with him on top of me.

'Let me alone suffer for my sins.why do you want to join me and loose your life,bangaaram? The imagination itself is wrenching my heart' he mumbled near my ear.

'Leave all this vishnu!we will go far away from all this bullshit' i said.

'Its impossible bangaaram....Post jumping into this dangerous ditch have only two options kill or die.Escape isnt an option.Even if we escape years later also one fine day,someone from their side kill us to death.So its better let this rivalry END with my DEATH only.Im the only successor left in our family.If im finished ,rivalry would be finished if not it will continue.I want to end it with my dea-' i slammed my lips against his not allowing him to complete that heart piercing word.

My lips moved on his softly yet slowly on his rough ones...his moustache were lightly pricking on my upperlip and his beard was brushing against my chin.

He was still absorbing the fact that i was kissing him.

He pulled me back by my shoulder.

'We were having an important tal-' i again thrusted my lips on his.

Enough of this nonsense.Im not a bi***h to run away leaving him in trouble.I can face it!!!

His heavy weight was on me,balancing himself on his one hand he tried to get up i flipped our positions.

'Im not going to leave you' drill that in your brain.These many months you have tourtured me.Now,Its my time.Im telling you,You will regret kidnapping me Mr.Reddy' i smirked.

'Im regretting for pulling you in this shit' he muttered with gloomy eyes.

Caressing his cheek with my hand i kissed his cheek where my hand was imprinted on his dusky skin.

'Dont bring this topic again vishnu' i mumbled in his ear.

'But-'

I again shut his lips with mine.I whispered against his lips 'kiss me back'

My fingers tugged his thick black hair pushing his head more into me.

'I dont deserve you' he whispered in to my mouth.

Thats it my anger raised and aggressively my lips thrust on to his i bite his upperlip hard that he groan in pain.I sucked there softly.....my hands felt wetness on his cheeks....wiping his tears with my tongue...i swiped my tongue on his lips....to part them.My adamant husband was not at all responding to my moves.

I tug his hair more......he was still without any move.

I parted my lips from his as i hear his silent sobs in my mouth.......his eyes were closed and hot tears were seeping from them.

I kissed his both eyes....his eyes flutter open in respone.

'Cant we forget all this?' I asked staring deeply.

'Its not about past its about the future.what if i fail to-'

'Im not any random girl you know.Im Aadhya simha Reddy .I can protect myself.I dont need any man for that.you know im a lioness!!!your lioness!!!' I declared proudly.

His lips curved in to a smile.

He was wearing only a panche around his torso,his upper body was naked and adored with too many tattoos.

'You smile tastes good' i said in my possibly husky voice swiping my tongue on his lips to divert his mind.

He closed his eyes Letting out a breath restlessly.

His grip on my waist tightened he flipped our postions pinning me under him.

'Im trying hard to control myself bangaaram....from the time ive given you a bath.Your behaviour is not at all helping me,instead it is bringing the wildness inside me alive,which i had bottled up from so long.If you dont stop,you will regret tommorrow morning.' I said.

💜Follower target reach-940💜

🌙Vote🌙

✨Comment✨

❤️'Love y'all ❤️

💜Gulzaniya💜