73.

I neared him our lips cms away 'I wont regret.Though other men were watching me, i dressedup like this only for you baby!!' i whispered on his dark lips. snatching his lips i sucked his bottom lip hard and was about to part away.

Abruptly,his fingers fisted a bunch of my hair,pushing my head in to him.

My lips got thrusted in his as he slurped both of my plump lips in to his mouth sucking hardly.

I smiled in between the kiss with his restlessness.

Vishnu's pov:

Her lips so soft....so juicy....soo tender.....every thought in my brain exploaded and my five senses are completly connected around her....my nostrils filled with her fresh smell,my tongue tangled with hers....my bare upper body skin were in contact with the skin of her belly....as the fierce kiss rolled her saree away....my eyes were enjoying her watching completely drowning into the kiss.....my ears were enjoying the sheer music like moans evaporating her mouth as my mouth travelled roughly nipping her jaw and collarbone.....a moan left her lips as i bite particular spot in the crook of her neck.

My lips again caught hers in a hard kiss,my long tongue sneaked inside her mouth.Her mouth was trying to overpower mine.nah!im not gonna allow it.you called it upon yourself.now face it!!

Our tongues tangled like a love making snakes and went to a battled in our locked mouth. pushing my tongue aside she was trying to dominate me.

I sucked her tongue hard,yanking her by her neck towards me.

Her soft body was getting squashed under me though i have balanced myself on my one arm.

I pressed my lower body on to her ,to hint her what im going through.her eyes grew saucer size and she moaned in my mouth.

Aadhyas pov:

I felt the sparks of fire within my cells....when his long tongue swiped on my wet swollen lips.

I was short of breath with his actions....and this long kiss.... i tried to pull away....but this hungry man chewing my lips like they were his favourite bubblegum wasnt allowing a moment to breath!!!

I shifted on his rock like body uncomfortably....pushing him by his chest i tried to catch up my breath.

'Im not a pranayama(breath controlling technique in yoga) pro like you.Allow me to breath atleast' i said catching up my missed breaths.

'Dont worry i will make you learn this technique too like karrasamu.Then this breath break cant interupt our long kissess.' He added.

My eyes popped out of my sockets hearing his shameless words.

'People use yoga for health.You pervert here you are using it for something else' i taunted.

'Dont you know bangaraam we can use each and every skills of ours creatively.like we can use yogic poses for se-' i close his mouth with my palm.

He licked my palm.

'Yuck you kukka(dog)' i cursed him.

'My tongue roamed your whole mouth a few minutes back and now just licking your hand made me a Kukka.' He smirked.

'This tongue wants to taste many unexplored places of yours!!shall i?' He asked shamelessly making me a red tomato.

My eye lashes went down with shynesss.

'He lifted my chin up with his one index finger.

He amber eyes were pouring all his pure emotions in to mine staring intensly.

'Permission granted' saying she hugged me.

'Are you sure?dont blame me for my todays actions' saying in a flash he unleashed the saree covering my front.

'Dont tear it.Its the only piece of clothing i have for now' i told with my eyes shut and hugged him tightly with shyness.

🔥Mature content🔥

Vishnu's pov:

I lowered the flame in the kerosene lamp placed near the bed to make her feel comfortable.

A minimal amount of light was spread in the room.

My desperate lips left a wet chaste kiss on her shoulder.she shivered lightly with the contact of my cold lips.Her soft supple bare curves of bossom were preessed against my hard one.My skin can feel her erect pebbles as i tightened the hug crushing her closer to me.There wasnt an inch gap between our bodies....as i undraped the saree from her waist line restlessly....making her gasp.

My rough impatient lips began to assault the base of her neck....as they travelled up reaching her jawline.My teeth bit her jawline gently and sucked to soothe the pain.

💜Follower target reach-950💜

🌙Vote-350🌙

✨Comments-50✨

❤️'Love y'all ❤️

💜Gulzaniya💜