Chapter 13

Qi Ling pushed the wheelchair over, he could serve food, even more stable than Ding Cheng, Ding Cheng did not refuse Qi Ling's help, in his eyes, Qi Ling in the wheelchair is no different from the past.

    "Eat more, you are all thinner..." Ding Cheng put the golden fried egg into Qi Ling's bowl, his tone was painful, and then he gave Qi Ling two more chopsticks.

    Qi Ling picked up this most common fried egg and put it in his mouth. Under Ding Cheng's eyes, he faintly tasted something different from the past, maybe it was sweet. He nodded, "It's delicious."

    As Qi Ling said, he also clamped a chopstick to Ding Cheng. The person in front of him was smiling, and the curvature of the corner of his mouth couldn't be retracted at all.

.After half an hour, they all finished eating. As at noon, Qi Ling helped Ding Cheng clean up together. He didn't have much to do, but when others were in the kitchen, Ding Cheng seemed to be fully charged. Full of enthusiasm, the mood is quite happy.

    They were all set up. They went to the study together. Qi Ling was still in a wheelchair and worked in the wheelchair. Ding Cheng took up the desk, but he had ordered a lot of things in the afternoon, which will be delivered later.

    Sure enough, an hour later, the doorbell rang, Ding Cheng went to open the door, and then asked the installer to come in, put the new desk and bookshelf in place, and waited for him to wipe it with clean water a few times, and then let it dry for two days, Qiling would be fine. used.

    Ding Cheng was cleaning the table. Qi Ling pushed the wheelchair to the living room and answered the phone. It was the call from Uncle Wang, the housekeeper from the old house.

    "Sir, Mr. Qi is at the door of the old house. He wants to see you."

.Wang Bo was formerly known as Wang Dan. He was Wang Hai’s father and the son of Qi Ling's grandfather. Qi Bai was kicked out of the Qi family, but the relationship between Wang Dan and Qi Bai has always been good. He regulates the relationship between Qi Ling and Qi Bo in the middle.

    "No," Qi Ling squinted his eyes, a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, and then continued, "Uncle Wang, you must remember that I am the head of the Qi family. Qi Bo and Qi Wei are not allowed to enter the old house in the future. Half a step, have you remembered?"

    The cold sweat of Wang Dan over there suddenly appeared. He felt a different pressure from the past in Qi Ling's words, and even felt like he was listening to Master Qi's instructions.

    "Yes, I remembered it." Wang Dan couldn't say a word about the words that Wang Dan wanted to persuade Qi Ling. He hung up the phone and went to his son Wang Hai after a few thoughts.

.Wang Hai was working on some company documents, and when Wang Dan entered his study, he only raised his eyes and glanced, and then continued to do his own thing.

    "What the hell is going on? Why did Mr. suddenly target Qi Bo and Qi Wei like this?"

    Before this car accident, Qi Bai's role as a benevolent father had always played well. He and Qi Ling seemed to be in a state of breaking the ice. This situation seemed to be worse than when the old man was alive.

    Wang Dan vaguely felt that things were a little detached from his control, but the son in front of him was taken away by Qi Ling since he was a child, and he never revealed his half-point in official business.

    This time the issue was also held at the shareholder meeting, and he only knew the general idea. This is not only Wang Hai hiding from him, Qi Ling is also guarding him, but all he has done so far is dedicated to the Qi family and his father and son, and there is not too much beyond the boundary.