Chapter 15

Su Ya also got out of the corner, he took the initiative to smile at Ding Cheng, and then patted Ding Cheng on the shoulder again, "Let's go, go back and talk."

    Su Ya only watched Ding Cheng's performance and couldn't judge anything, but he had already seen what he wanted to see from Ding Cheng's performance, that was enough, and the other things were not so important for the time being.

    Ding Cheng nodded and smiled at the female assistant who sent them out, and they drove away from the audition place.

    "Do you think Duanmu Yueren hates or loves Chen Ji?"

    There are a lot of such controversies on the Internet, but Su Ya suddenly wanted to hear Ding Cheng's thoughts.

    "Not at all, he can't hate and love, but he wants Chen Ji to remember him forever." To remember him with this unforgettable killing|slaughter and blood, this is Duanmu Yueren's love and hatred. .

.Ding Cheng was silent for a moment like this, he sighed softly, remembering the dream last night, in his dream Duanmu Yueren and Qi Ling almost overlap, so Ding Cheng actually liked this character, but he was afraid that he would like it too.

    Thinking of Qi Ling, Ding Cheng immediately opened the small bag and took out the mobile phone. After silence, Qi Ling didn't call him or send him a message.

    "Perhaps," Su Ya nodded when he heard the words. After all, she was a virtual character. Now the original author can't answer them. It doesn't matter to Su Ya whether the answer is correct or not. The important thing is that he sees it in Ding Cheng. This kind of very spiritual acting.

    The word "spirituality" is used to describe Ding Cheng's acting skills because his acting experience is too thin. He has grasped the gods, but in some aspects he doesn't know the skills and still can't show it in front of the camera.

.However, compared with the former, the latter can be supplemented by acquired learning, and the former is also more rare, and it can be said that it is hard to find. The luck he told Qin Feng before, it seemed that it was really luck.

    "From tomorrow, I will pick you up to class, in the morning talent class, afternoon performing arts class." Su Ya parked the car in front of the Qiming Building, then turned around and said to Ding Cheng.

    "Okay," Ding Cheng nodded. He also knew where his shortcomings were. He smiled at Su Ya and grabbed his backpack in the back seat and got out of the car. He watched Su Ya leave before he turned around.

    "It's only half past four, Qi Ling should be still busy..." Ding Cheng didn't go into the Qiming Building, but turned on his mobile phone to navigate and found a larger supermarket nearby, where he went to buy groceries.

    With him in his Qi Ling, he will definitely not fall into the situation where Duanmu Yueren is so discouraged and actively seeking death.

.After reading the whole novel, Ding Cheng felt that Duanmu Yueren’s last flaws could not have been accidental. The most likely reason was that he had gotten revenge, was discouraged, asked for death, and could abuse him again by the way. main character.

    He was ruthless and free and easy, which Ding Cheng could not learn, he did not have that kind of ruthlessness, nor did he have that kind of free and easy, but these Qi Ling have...

    Ding Cheng knocked on his head, consciously a little deeper into the play, how could he always cover Qi Ling.

    "Grandpa Zhang, you send someone to send some medicinal materials for Grandma Zhang's soup to the security room of my community. I will take them when I go back later. Um... Thank you Grandpa Zhang."