Chapter 50

For such a banquet, Ding Cheng would naturally not forget to let Su Ya come, and even Song Yuan and Zhuang Le also came. After the initial surprise, they didn't mean to be cautious, and even started to help Ding Cheng greet him. Friends in the circle.

"Ding Cheng is..."

"The young master of the Ding family is right," Su Ya only confirmed Ding Cheng's family background. Although he had suspected before, but this still didn't know that he and Qi Ling were married at first, so he was shocked.

Tan Huayou put away his surprise, he said to Su Ya, "Congratulations, Master Ding is red."

The drama version of "Lonely Moon" has continued to be broadcast these days, and its ratings have risen to the top. Ding Cheng's Duanmu Yueren is incredibly popular, even surpassing He Dongyu's male lead Chen Ji. He has a topic almost every day. Hot search.

.Moreover, the popularity of the drama version is vaguely overshadowed by the overwhelmingly advertised film version, and after a successful character is preconceived, it is difficult for the audience to accept another interpretation.

If the movie can't find another way, their Duanmu pleasant role is destined to become Ding Cheng's foil.

"By the way, tonight we will be participating in the show that will start, hehe...now we all have to catch the heat of Xiaocheng," Guo Xiaoyun interjected, and they no longer entangled the topic with Ding Cheng's family background. I started to recall those impressive days.

In fact, it was only not long ago, but it gave them a rather long feeling. And this special experience made them feel different from ordinary friends in the circle, making jokes less restrictive.

.They talked and laughed, and they even guessed that Ding Cheng might be on the hot search tomorrow. When they first came to the beach, Ding Cheng started business with the show. Now they talked about it and found it very interesting.

The facts are much hotter than they expected. No need to wait for tomorrow, this episode will be broadcast less than an hour, and the word #丁澄大龙虾# is on the hot search.

There are also a lot of smelling public accounts that cut the scene of Ding Cheng's bargaining and lobster catching into a separate video.

#This Ding Cheng is too interesting, the show group of Wannian cheating people was pitted by a new rookie#

The amount of forwarding exceeded 10,000 within two hours, and the comments exceeded 10,000. Then Ding Cheng gained more than 1 million fans, fulfilling Su Ya's original goal of 5 million fans ahead of schedule, and with the popularity of this show, it will continue. Every day is the peak of discussion.

.After being attracted by Ding Cheng's beauty and acting skills, they were also attracted by his youthful vigor and sincerity.

However, the excitement on the Internet did not affect the dinner at Xin Qi's house, and even Ding Cheng was unaware of it. His attention was all on Qi Ling, and it could be said that he was in a state of inseparability.

Even when his friends came over, Ding Cheng simply greeted him, and then followed Qi Ling. The abnormality of Qi Ling yesterday did not really pass in Ding Cheng's mind. For the next period of time, he estimated that he would have been in such an extremely clingy state.

"Brother Ding..." Lu Yuanhao, who was brought by Lu Ming, didn't know when he sneaked away. He ran to Ding Cheng. He glanced at Qi Ling beside Ding Cheng and said directly, "It's delicious, big brother! "