Chapter 29

"Uncle Wang, what do you want to tell me?" Qi Ling was quite satisfied with Ding Cheng's reaction. He turned his eyes away, lowered slightly, and looked at Wang Dan again. The fluctuations in his expression had returned to what he used to face. Wang Dan's appearance now.

    The breath of Wang Dan's body was obviously unstable because of Qi Ling's words. Ding Cheng was puzzled, but he didn't have much energy to study him. Qi Ling might be able to understand Wang Dan's thoughts, but he seemed to be more willing to look at him. Kind of gaffe.

    "A Ling, what was the result of the last car accident investigation? What clues did you find?" Wang Dan continued to silence him two steps forward and sat down, and then spoke to Qi Ling with the same attitude and tone that they used to discuss matters.

    He didn't look at Ding Cheng, as if Ding Cheng, who was close to Qi Ling's side, looked like a transparent person...

.But in fact, the more he adopts this attitude, the more his sense of existence will be given to Ding Cheng. In front of people, how should Ding Cheng take the initiative to leave? Even if he does not leave, he should sit farther with Qi Ling.

    However, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling had been closer together. Sitting together in this way was their daily reading before going to bed. Ding Cheng didn’t realize that there was anything wrong with sitting like this, and he couldn’t understand that Wang Dan ignored him. Where the purpose is.

    He glanced at Wang Dan, took the only free book beside Qi Ling's desk with the other hand, and flipped through it at will. He looked at the book, but in fact, his ears were so long that Wang Dan asked exactly what he had always wanted to know. , So he is even more unlikely to leave.

    "A clean sweep is consistent with the results of the warning investigation. Nothing has been found for the time being."

.Qi Ling replied, he looked at Wang Dan, but the pretentious and serious appearance of his Yu Guangnei Ding Cheng obviously attracted his attention. He obeyed his own heart, his eyes turned away, and gave Ding Chengda upright. Part of the sight.

    "Then Aling should also be careful in the future. The Qi family near home has survived for so many years, and it is convenient to get to and from the company..."

    Wang Shanyu persuaded him earnestly, and he met Ding Cheng’s raised eyes, and he continued, “Let’s come back to live with Young Master Ding in the next year of Aling. I can rest assured that I will be able to confess to my foster father in the future.”

    The adoptive father in his mouth is Elder Ding, who has verbally recognized Wang Dan as his adoptive son. He wants to use Elder Ding to press Qi Ling, but Qi Ling didn’t know how to eat it before. Now he is even more unlikely. NS.

.Qi Ling raised his eyebrows. It was not difficult for him to feel cold and ironic. He stretched out his hand to help Ding Cheng turn the pages of the book, and then rebuffed Wang Dan's persuasion with a slightly loose tone.

    "Grandpa doesn't need Uncle Wang to explain to me. We have our own arrangements for where Chengcheng and I live. If you are free, you can learn how to cultivate your body and mind when you are alive."

    Wang Dan's concern about the car accident is justified, and the issue of his and Ding Cheng's residence also has to be questioned, which has already crossed the line. In the first sentence, Qi Ling was telling, and in the latter sentence, he was warning.

    In the winter, Wang Dan’s back was sweating thinly, and the hand he placed on his thigh could not help but tremble gently. I couldn’t believe it, and there was some uncontrollable anger. This shouldn’t be. It was Qi Ling's attitude when talking to him.