Chapter 54

After getting on the plane, they basically slept all the way. At around 5 am domestic time, they transferred and then transferred at 9 o'clock before they arrived at their destination, and this place was still two hours away from dawn.

    They took the ferry from the airport to the island, and then took the car to the villa rented by Ding Cheng friends, just enough for them to watch the sunrise by the sea. Ding Cheng was finally able to take off all his hats and masks.

    On tropical islands, the weather is not as cool as the late autumn of North City. The sun rises and the temperature gradually rises.

    Once in the rented villa, all those who had been extricated and replaced were changed. Ding Cheng took Lu Yuanhao to the beach in front of the villa to play in the water and sand, while Su Ya was given a heavy responsibility to teach Lu Ming to swim.

.If he weren't a foodie, Lu Ming would never want to learn to swim anymore in his life. It's not that he is so watery that he is so hopeless, but that he almost drowned when he was a child. It was a five-meter-high swimming pool. He didn't want to go.

    As for Qi Ling, he used the computer to handle things in the villa's room. After all these instructions were issued, he had time to find Ding Cheng.

    Ding Cheng hugged Lu Yuanhao's waist with one hand, and the little guy flopped like he looked like, "Look, Lu Ming, Xiao Yuanzi swims better than you..."

    Ding Cheng couldn't help but ridicule Lu Ming, and then shook his head. Lu Ming went into the water and couldn't stick Su Ya directly. So Ding Cheng didn't decide to teach Lu Ming at first, but gave Su Ya the difficult task. .

    "Okay, don't learn. There is a reef on the beach. There should be shells or oysters to pick up. Go ahead..."

.Ding Cheng couldn’t let Lu Yuanhao play in the water for too long. He took him back to take a bath, and let Lu Ming and Su Ya look for food, and he also saw that Lu Ming was obviously interested in Su Ya, what kind of work. What kind of investigation, that's all an excuse!

    But Su Ya obviously didn't think too much, or he regarded Lu Ming as a younger generation just like him.

    Ding Cheng hugged Lu Yuanhao halfway and watched Qi Ling coming here. Ding Cheng's footsteps were a little faster, he approached, and gave Qi Ling a kiss before he asked again, "Take care of everything. Yet?"

    "Well, it's all right," Qi Ling nodded, he stretched out his hand to take Lu Yuanhao, and naturally kissed Ding Cheng on the cheek. Lu Yuanhao looked at him with blank eyes, and Qi Ling touched him. Head.

.Ding Cheng embraced Qi Ling, and a resounding kiss fell on Qi Ling's cheek again. He nodded Lu Yuanhao's little head with one finger, "If you want someone to kiss, you can grow up quickly and go and marry your own wife." "

    "Grow up, marry a wife! Kiss!" Lu Yuanhao completely grasped the essence of Ding Cheng's words, nodded seriously, and squeezed his small fist. His reaction amused both Ding Cheng and Qi Ling. .

    They went back to the room, took a shower, changed clothes, took the baskets, and they drove to the vegetable market in the nearby town to purchase fruits, vegetables and meat, as well as the dairy products Lu Yuanhao wanted to eat, as well as some small things that Ding Cheng fancy.

    "Put it on, you're so handsome." Ding Cheng put a straw hat woven by a local on Qi Ling's head, and then he picked one for himself and Lu Yuanhao. It's pretty.

    "Awesome!".Lu Yuanhao learned a word from Ding Cheng, covering his hat with both hands, not wanting to take it off.

    Ding Cheng also picked Lu Ming and Su Ya by the way, and bought some local gadgets, which was regarded as one of the gifts he brought to Mr. Ding. After shopping around, they also ate something before they mentioned it. Drive back with a lot of things.