Chapter 14

Su Ya followed Ding Cheng's gaze, her expression was stunned, and then she glanced back at Ding Cheng's look of the Fushi Shi, "I plan to contract the decoration here to a professional company. It is estimated that it will not be available until the end of the year."

    "Well, these are all up to you," Ding Cheng turned around, took out his wallet and handed a card to Su Ya, "This is the studio's start-up capital, you use it first."

    There is no doubt about the use of people, and the time for contact with Su Ya is not long, but Ding Cheng can feel Su Ya's intentions.

    Su Ya was not polite. He took the card and put it in his own wallet, "When the studio is up and running, I will hire a finance man." At present, he can only do several jobs.

.After discussing the work in the studio, Su Ya took Ding Cheng away from the building. They drove to the studio of a friend of Su Ya. There were recording studios, dance studios, performance halls, instrument rooms, and related professionals. The teacher is a very mature studio.

    Su Ya brought Ding Cheng over, mainly to try his talents and have a comprehensive understanding of him.

    There was an audition in the afternoon, and Su Ya asked Ding Cheng to sing a song. Halfway through the singing, Su Ya took the initiative to stop Ding Cheng.

    "I told you that I can't sing," Ding Cheng said innocently. His voice is not terrible, but he just can't feel the tune. He can sing such familiar old songs in a mess. ...

    "Why don't I sing a nursery rhyme for you, this kind of out of tune won't be that serious..." But his whole song will only have one tune, and one tune that doesn't change over and over again is amazing.
.The more Su Ya listened, his serious expression became more unsustainable. Especially when Ding Cheng was really serious about singing, he had a decision in his heart that he would never let Ding Cheng take a singing program in the future. It was definitely set up by others. .

    "Okay, I see," Su Ya finally let Ding Cheng off, and let off the staff who were helping in the recording studio.

    Ding Cheng walked out of the recording studio, obviously relieved, he whispered, "It's too difficult to sing."

    Su Ya shook her head, it was obvious that Ding Cheng himself was too weird, but he glanced at Ding Cheng's appearance, and he could not speak directly, they turned to the dance classroom.

    When the music started, Ding Cheng punched a set of punches. His limbs were well coordinated, and he felt heroic and brave when punching. Perhaps in some archaic roles, Ding Cheng could master it well.

.Su Ya had no emotions on the face, and she had already thought about it a lot. The dance teacher who watched with Ding Cheng was quite surprised by Ding Cheng’s performance. He took the initiative to teach Ding Cheng a few movements, and after careful analysis, Ding Cheng I can grasp it initially.

    Ding Cheng continued to practice, the dance teacher Qin Feng approached Su Ya, "It's a good seedling, Allen, you move fast enough."

    Many of them thought that Su Ya was going to be devastated. He didn't want to find the goal of training after only a few months. Moreover, Ding Cheng's performance is very good, even if he does not reach the height of Yang Chen in the future, It's okay to be a niche.

."Luck," Su Ya responded to Qin Feng's words, and he waved to Ding Cheng, Ding Cheng walked towards him, and then they went to the auditorium next door, instead of letting Ding Cheng show off their acting skills, they asked the teacher to do it. Ding Cheng briefly talked about some precautions for the audition, which can be regarded as an assault on the afternoon audition.