Chapter 23

Ding Cheng is very dedicated and has a twisted temper. He has been able to like Qi Ling since ten years to the present. It is not what Old Ding can cut with ordinary methods. He gave Ding Cheng hope and made Ding Cheng despair. So I choose to stay away willingly.

    This was indeed the case in the previous life, but in this life everything went completely different from the start of his car accident.

    "Do you know why I don't want you to be together?" Elder Ding did not refute Qi Ling's question. He directly threw a question to Qi Ling, and this was the key to why he did it.

    "Why?" Qi Ling's eyes didn't waver. He thought that Ding Cheng and him were their own business. These behaviors of Old Man Ding had already crossed the line, even if he had more reasons.

    "Qi Ling, tell me the truth, can you separate your mind to like us?"

.Qi Ling also didn't want to think about what he was like before. It was a machine for work and revenge. He could abandon any obstacles that hindered him from going this way.

    He was very ruthless. Ding Cheng, who was ruthless enough to know this, did not dare to confess. Ding Cheng's love seemed worthless in the face of Qi Ling's hatred.

    Ding's tone is not too harsh, but it contains a bit of sincerity in it. He doesn't know that his behavior is a bit too much, but he hopes that Ding Cheng can live well in the future, instead of delaying in "love" and hurting. Last life.

    Qi Ling's eyes were low, and the feeling in his heart was somewhat inexplicable. Grandpa Ding's deduction was not entirely correct, but it was also correct. After a while, he raised his eyes to look at Grandpa Ding, and he replied earnestly, "Grandpa , I already like Ding Cheng..."

.Old man Ding moved his lips, his expression was obviously stunned. He was speechless for a long time. He looked at Qi Ling with his eyes and felt that he did not have that kind of love roots, but now the fact is that he is capable of it. The little grandson really moved people.

    The two continued to look at each other, and Qi Ling suddenly smiled, "Yes, I like Ding Cheng."

    Although it is far from Ding Cheng's liking for him, it is different from the feeling that he didn't feel at the beginning. There may be some touched elements in his likes and some impressions brought back from previous lives, but what he likes now is the present. Ding Cheng.

    "Are you not taking revenge?" Old man Ding squinted his eyes and sat back in his seat. The tone of inquiry was different from before. If Qi Ling can let go of his hatred, he can truly grow up, and this northern city will be his world.

.But this is difficult, because the old man Ding switched to Qi Ling's position, and he couldn't guarantee that he could do it, at least at Qi Ling's current age, he couldn't do it.

    "Of course I have to report, I won't forgive them, but these... I don't want to spend more effort." He was killed by Qi Bo in the previous life, but he died voluntarily, Qi Bo Qiwei and Chang Yixue It was miserable and miserable, they would only be worse after he died.

    This was what Qi Ling wanted, and he had already done it. It would be boring to change things like this again, so when he had a choice, it was not worth his effort.

    "Grandpa, do you know something?" Qi Ling asked Grandpa Xiang Ding, and the exploration in his eyes was full. The cold aura at this moment also made Grandpa Ding a little frightened.

.Old man Ding twitched his mouth and didn't answer Qi Ling's question. He knew what he didn't fit to tell Qi Ling directly, "It's almost time, let's go out, so I don't think too much."