Chapter 47

In the eyes of foreign security officers and crew members, such kisses do not need to be evasive. Everyone cheered, but they still did not affect their intimacy. They gradually sank to the bottom, and then continued their lingering and focused kisses.

    After a kiss until they had difficulty breathing, he returned to the surface. Then Ding Cheng held Qi Ling's face again and kissed both left and right. He happily said, "Let's go back."

    "Okay," Qi Ling nodded, Ding Cheng climbed up first, Qi Ling followed on the boat, and Jin Teng and Guo Xiaoyun had been waiting for them long ago.

    Qi Ling sat down, and suddenly turned his head to the eldest cameraman who took a lot of sneak shots and said, "Make a copy for me."

    "Okay... OK," the cameraman nodded quickly, as long as he didn't let him delete it.

.They went back to the small island in the camp, set fire, cleaned up lobsters and marine fish, all of which were done for a long time. The other team that went to the far sea had not returned yet, but the fish was set aside and started to grill, and the lobsters still did not move.

    Having nothing to do, Ding Cheng took Qi Ling to the beach and walked around. He and the other members hadn't discussed anything, but they all tacitly insisted that everyone arrived before eating.

    "Aren't you hungry?" Qi Ling asked Ding Cheng distressedly, that is, when he was full, he followed Ding Cheng to the sea. He still felt hungry at the moment, not to mention Ding Cheng, who was barely able to eat.

    "I'm hungry, so I can't stay any longer. I will take you for a walk," Ding Cheng grievedly glanced at Qi Ling, and he muttered, "When the filming is over tomorrow, I want to eat three bowls of rice!"

."But you still have to wait for everyone to eat together to be at ease." Everyone is hungry, and even if they keep food, they still feel guilty. Besides, Ding Cheng thinks it is necessary, there is not much why.

    Qi Ling rubbed Ding Cheng's hair when he heard the words. They sat on a dry root of an old tree in front of the beach and watched the sunset together.

    "I'm going back tomorrow." Ding Cheng glanced at the sunset and then at Qi Ling. He smiled. There was not much regret in his heart. He was still with Qi Ling when he went back.

    They can also watch the sunset in more places, watching the sunset over many years.

    "I will often accompany you out to play in the future," Qi Ling whispered, accompanied by Ding Cheng. He felt that this kind of feeling was pretty good. The setting of mountains and rivers, the underwater scenery, the world is very big and beautiful, but Ding Cheng can be accompanied by him. , His life and world are beautiful.

."That's all right," Ding Cheng stretched out his little finger, as if as a child, he wanted to make an agreement with Qi Ling Ragou. The eyes he looked at were also very persistent, and he valued this ritual very seriously.

    Qi Ling stared at Ding Cheng's little finger for two more seconds, then he stretched out his little finger, and then gently hooked it together, so Ding Cheng smiled brightly.

    He was smiling, and there was a moment of confusion in his expression, and an extremely vague picture appeared in his mind.

    "Little brother, then we are done." He and a young boy had agreed on something like this.

    "What?" Qi Ling saw the confusion in Ding Cheng's eyes, and he asked suspiciously, and then he gently embraced the person again, letting Ding Cheng lean on his shoulder, trying not to consume any more physical strength.