Chapter 61

Wrapped completely into Qi Ling's clothes, Ding Cheng moved his body contentedly, rubbed against others, and kissed Qi Ling's cheek again, "Is it warmer?"

    "Hmm..." Qi Ling replied in a low voice, his hand was slightly tightened to prevent him from moving too much, and there was no room for the cold wind to drill holes.

    They didn't speak any more, but cuddled together quietly and tightly, their hearts and hearts were so close, as if they were destined to be so close and inseparable.

    When it was almost time, when Ding Cheng was about to go to sleep, Qi Ling hugged the person, he dressed Ding Cheng, and pulled the slightly confused person back to their house.

    In a moment, they took off their neatly dressed clothes again, and what they couldn't do in the cabin was enthusiastically staged in the room.

.Two hours later, when the New Year was near zero, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling reappeared in Ding’s living room. Ding Cheng looked tensed, trying to ignore that his aunts fell on him and Qi Ling to be too gossip| Ambiguous eyes.

    As for these cousins, they have a very consistent and resentful look. Last year, they were talked about for a long time because of Ding Cheng. This year, they still haven't let it go, and they have gotten worse.

    "Look at Cheng Cheng and Qi Ling, you should also hurry up, there are many heart-warming people by your side, how nice..."

    Looking at the appearance of Ding Cheng Happiness cannot hide, looking at Qi Ling and the changes in the past, these words seem to be correct, but not everyone can meet with such luck, and not everyone knows how to cherish and grasp.

.New Year’s Eve vigil, fireworks, and red envelopes. The New Year of Ding’s family is still so lively. The excitement is over here. These people and Elder Ding also go to the living room of the next house in Qi’s house. All the excitement comes again, and all happiness seems to have also changed. It became a double.

    Qi Ling and Ding Cheng routinely went to give Cheng Susu and Jiang Ziyun incense, put the two tablets together, Qi Ling and Qi Ling knocked their heads together.

    "Mom, Qi Ling and I are very good, you don't have to worry," Ding Cheng sat on her knees and chattered with the two mothers, saying good things about Qi Ling and boasting himself too.

    Inexplicably cold, Ding Cheng tilted his head to look at Qi Ling for confirmation and asked, "Qi Ling, am I right?"

    "Yes," Qi Ling rubbed Ding Cheng's hair lightly. The smile on his face was faint but true. He bowed to the two tablets and pulled Ding Cheng up.

."Let's go, let's go to the kitchen and have a look. We should have cooked some desserts." Qi Ling knew that Ding Cheng was still afraid of ghosts. In this kind of environment, he was naturally restrained, and he seemed to talk a lot. He was not willing to restrain Ding Cheng. NS.

    "Okay, okay," Ding Cheng's eyes lit up. He looked back at the tablet and followed Qi Ling. "Actually, I am not as scared as before, and occasionally I can think of a lot of things in my dreams..."

    Although he almost forgot when he woke up, he was conscious that it was a dream related to Qi Ling.

    "Oh?" Qi Ling tilted his head to look at Ding Cheng, but he rarely heard Ding Cheng talk about his dreams.

    "In fact, it's not particularly clear... Maybe there is still a little bit of fear," Ding Cheng consciously is not a particularly timid person, but there is a shadow in the partiality, it is not so easy to live.