Chapter 25

In terms of sports, Lu Ming is not Ding Cheng’s opponent. No matter how far he ran, he would still be caught up with a fat beating. Ding Cheng was relieved after hitting it. Besides, he had already exposed himself in front of Qi Ling. This is how he beat Lu. Ming can't make up for it.

    Ding Cheng ran back quickly, took a look at the many cheap Lu Guangyuan in Qiling, picked him up, and put him back in the arms of Lu Ming who came back out of breath, "Little Guangzi, look for your brother to buy something delicious." "

    "Buy something delicious," Lu Guangyuan nodded, then hugged Lu Ming's neck firmly.

    Lu Ming glared at Ding Cheng and took over. He guessed that if he continued to be an electric light bulb, Ding Cheng would really take his revenge. He whispered, "Remember, I will have a big meal next time."

    "Okay!" Ding Cheng nodded. He rubbed Lu Guangyuan's little cheek, walked back to Qi Ling quickly, and watched Lu Ming take his cousin away.
.Lu Ming took Lu Guangyuan away. Ding Cheng turned his head to look at Qi Ling. He lightly held Qi Ling's hand and said with a little embarrassment, "Just...thank you." He said it was in the haunted house. .

    Thinking of this, he still felt angry. He showed Qi Ling the most embarrassed appearance... He still wanted to maintain his image in Qi Ling's mind.

    Qi Ling held Ding Cheng's hand back, and he asked softly, "What else do you want to play?"

    "Let's eat something and go to the movies." There are still some fun in the amusement park at night, but the temperature difference between day and night is too much.

    "Okay," Qi Ling nodded, and as the sky gradually darkened, their hands did not separate. Besides, they were wrapped tightly. Even if they were photographed by passers-by, they would not be easy to recognize.

.Holding hands, he walked all the way to the entrance of the amusement park. In front of the carousel with colorful lights, Ding Cheng took out his mobile phone and took a photo with Qi Ling. Ding Cheng in the photo smiled very happily, Qi Ling The corners of his mouth were also slightly bent, he didn't laugh very openly, but he was also very happy.

    After eating at a Chinese restaurant near the theater, Ding Cheng took Qi Ling and walked in line to enter the venue. It was a romantic comedy with a slightly clichéd plot and plenty of jokes, enough to pass the time.

    If it is normal, Ding Cheng will inevitably have to complain about it, but today he and Qi Ling come to the silent film, he can see the feeling of special effects movies, let alone a love movie that fits his mood.

    "I have a movie released in the future, let's watch it together, okay?"

.When the ending song was broadcast, Ding Cheng turned his head and asked Qi Ling quietly. At this moment, Ding Cheng thought about how to take the opportunity to set up more dating opportunities with Qi Ling. As for the entanglement between him and other characters in the movie, None of them are within his consideration.

    "Okay," Qi Ling nodded. In the second half of the movie, he was inexplicably inattentive. He couldn't help but watch Ding Cheng more. He thought Ding Cheng was much better than this movie.

    It was already half past nine in the evening when they left the theater, but today Ding Cheng was really reluctant to go home. Thinking of something, he took Qi Ling into the car and drove to a club he used to play before going abroad.

    "Ah, I'll show you dancing later, and we will leave after watching." Ding Cheng can feel that Qi Ling doesn't like such a place too much, but apart from such a place, there is really not much opportunity for Qi Ling to see him practice. The result of the dance.