Chapter 19

Qi Ling looked at the closed door, and there was a slight smile on his face. He took a wet tissue from the drawer and wiped his hands carefully. It was not unpleasant. The fragrance of rose seed oil was not unpleasant. Give the room a little more ambiguous atmosphere.

    The smile at the corner of Qi Ling's mouth became more and more unable to take it back because he remembered Ding Cheng's panic.

    It’s a good day, no, it’s a good day.

    Qi Ling thought this way, and lay down first, but he waited for nearly twenty minutes, before Ding Cheng came out of it, Qi Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, and shouted in the direction of the bathroom, "Ding Cheng... …"

    Ding Cheng in the bathroom didn't feel the passage of time at all. His head was confused and confused. He washed his face and went to the bathroom. The original strong reaction finally disappeared because his mind was not online.

.But reason gradually returned, and Ding Cheng no longer knew how to go back to Qiling.

    "I, I'm..." Ding Cheng stomped in the bathroom, remembering that Qi Ling might need him, his scalp numb, he opened the door, and then he saw Qi Ling who was lying down raising his hand. .

    "Come and sleep."

    come over? sleep? Is Qi Ling really not tempting him? No longer pure anymore, Ding Cheng instantly replenished 10,000 words of Xiao Huangwen. He gritted his teeth, almost walked to the bed with his hands and feet, turned off the light and lay down quickly.

    The darkness gave him a sense of security, and by the way, he was also criticizing himself in his head. He didn't know who Qi Ling was, how could he think of Qi Ling so much.

    But he didn't know the interesting smile on Qi Ling's face beside him. Ding Chengruo wouldn't criticize himself so deeply when he saw Qi Ling's smile. .That sentence was indeed made by Qi Ling deliberately to tease Ding Cheng again.

    "Cheng Cheng, good night..." Qi Ling whispered, and actively moved to Ding Cheng's side. He crossed Ding Cheng's chest and straightened the quilt on his side, and then he seemed to accidentally bump into Ding Cheng's side. Cheng raised his hand and held it like this.

    He closed his eyes, with a slight smile on the corners of his mouth, "Go to sleep."

    "Well, um...good night," Ding Cheng's hand was held, and all the messy thoughts disappeared. He turned his head, staring wide-eyed and looking towards Qi Ling, but except for the vague outline, other things can not see clearly.

    But then he felt the temperature of Qi Ling's cheeks. They were very close, and he could feel the heat exhaled from Qi Ling's breath. Did he accidentally move over, or Qi Ling moved over by himself?

    "Why, can't you sleep?".Qi Ling closed his eyes and asked in a whisper. He held Ding Cheng's hand and let go, and then fell on Ding Cheng's waist, tightening slightly, almost half embracing the person in his arms.

    "No, I can fall asleep," Ding Cheng responded softly and turned to his side, and then his hands were wrapped around Qi Ling's waist, his mouth|opened open to the end and said the words." That... I didn't mean it just now."

    For a long time, Ding Cheng’s liking for Qi Ling was more manifested in the spiritual level. He never dared to go to Qi Ling more. The reaction was also very honest.

    In fact, he thought about it, but it happened that Qi Ling found out, Ding Cheng couldn't accept it, he was afraid that Qi Ling's impression of him would be destroyed, and he was also afraid that Qi Ling would think he was despicable.