Extra

"I do."

    "I do."

    With two sincere and solemn answers, Qi Ling and Ding Cheng finally finished the oath part of their wedding. The applause and cheers all joined together, making the noise extremely lively.

    But Qi Ling and Ding Cheng couldn't separate their eyes from each other. They looked at each other, and then slowly approached, their lips touched, and they kissed gently.

    "Qi Ling, you will be mine from now on," Ding Cheng looked at Qi Ling with a bright and slightly shy smile on his face. He added, "My love."

    "En," Qi Ling nodded, his hand stroking Ding Cheng's cheek, and the tip of his thumb stayed at Ding Cheng's dimples for a while, then he hugged Ding Cheng into his arms and hugged tightly, "Thank you You, Ding Cheng."

.Ding Cheng did not answer. He leaned on Qi Ling's shoulder and continued to smile happily, already shielding all surrounding sounds and sight.

    The outside world reported much about the wedding of Qi Ling and Ding Cheng, but apart from the few photos that Ding Cheng and Lu Ming's company voluntarily revealed to the outside world, almost no other images came out.

    For Ding Cheng, the wedding was a contract and promise between him and Qi Ling, not a means for him to publicize himself.

    He only needs to let the world know that Qi Ling is his. As for their wedding, it belongs to him and Qi Ling.

    The wedding banquet ended at around 10 o'clock in the evening. After the guests were sent away or arranged to leave, it was already more than 11 o'clock in the night. Ding Cheng squeezed the flesh of his cheek, which was a little stiff but couldn't help but smile. He shook his head and turned around. Go back to the room first and wash yourself clean.

.The door of the room opened, and before he walked in by himself, a pair of overly familiar eyes came into his sight, and Ding Cheng's face showed a little surprise.

    "Qi Ling, when did you come up, aren't you talking to grandpa."

    Ding Cheng also wanted to go back upstairs early and wash it clean, and then put some hot water to wait for Qi Ling. He leaned his head toward the bath|room. Could it be that Qi Ling at his house put hot water in and waited for him.

    "I'm coming to you," Qi Ling said, holding Ding Cheng's wrist and pulling him into the wedding room with only a small lamp on.

    The door closed, Ding Cheng obediently pressed Qi Ling on the door panel, his eyes gleaming at Qi Ling, not only swept away his fatigue, but also looked forward to something, expecting Qi Ling to do something to him.

    Qi Ling lowered his head and kissed Ding Cheng's eye lightly, "Are you tired?"

."No," Ding Cheng replied, and kissed Qi Ling's mouth back, "How about you, my Mr. Qi?"

    Qi Ling heard that the corners of his mouth rose naturally, and the hand that fell on Ding Cheng's waist was stroked. He lowered his head and kissed Ding Cheng's lips, kissed gently, and separated, their eyes collided, and the two of them coincided with each other. Upon meeting, the four lips touched again, but they could no longer be a mere kiss.

    And now they don't need to suppress all the impulses that accompany them all day, kisses, entangles, and lingers.

    After more than twenty minutes passed, Ding Cheng, who was a scuba diving expert, could only breathe and separate from Qi Ling, who was also breathing disorderly.

    There was a little scarlet in Ding Cheng's eye sockets, and then he pulled away his shirt that had been rubbed high, revealing the strong eight-pack abdominal muscles in the shirt, and he was about to burn to death!