Chapter 21

The car drove for a long time in the suburbs before driving to the private hospital where Jiang Suwen was located. After driving for more than half an hour, they arrived in the parking lot of the hospital.

    Jiang Suwen was preparing for the arrival of Qi Ling and Ding Cheng early in the morning, but he waited for a long time and waited for Heli's call that they were about to arrive one hour late. During these hours, he couldn't be idle and waited. He put other patients One hour later, the operation is advanced.

    He came out of the operating room, changed his clothes and entered the consulting room. Qi Ling and Ding Cheng had been there for a while.

    "Sister-in-law first..."

    "He stayed," Qi Ling interrupted Jiang Suwen. He nodded slightly to Jiang Suwen, and then took Ding Cheng's hand again.

    Jiang Suwen took a closer look at the two after hearing this, let alone, really felt a little different, Qi Ling's attitude towards Ding Cheng was a little weird.

.His lips moved, and he did not continue to say to let Ding Cheng go out.

    "I will stay with you," Ding Cheng knelt down, Qi Ling smiled before he got up again, he thought Qi Ling was a little nervous and wanted him to stay.

    Jiang Suwen took apart the plaster and bandages on Qi Ling's legs layer by layer, revealing some traces of bruising on the ankles, but the bones and muscles were completely healed, he squeezed and pressed on Qi Ling's feet, asking questions from time to time.

    "It should be fine, I'll make another film in a while to make sure."

    Qi Ling nodded, he raised his hand, and Ding Cheng, who was standing next to him, subconsciously helped him, and then Ding Cheng saw Qi Ling stand up.

    Qi Ling is very tall, and Ding Cheng, who is 1.5 meters tall, is a little short beside him. He no longer needs to bend down or squat down to speak with Qi Ling. He can meet Qi Ling with his eyes slightly raised. The sight of it.

    "All right?".Ding Cheng blinked his eyes and felt that happiness had come suddenly. Jiang Suwen said a week ago that Qi Ling might not stand up for a lifetime, but now Qi Ling is standing in front of him like this.

    "Well, okay," Qi Ling responded. He pulled the wrist held by Ding Cheng, and then pulled Ding Cheng into his arms, his cheeks pressed against each other, and they hugged him in this way. This time, he took the initiative to hug Ding Cheng.

    "Sorry, I worried you."

    In the beginning, it was unintentional to deceive Ding Cheng with a coma, and then he deceived Ding Cheng with a serious leg injury. It was he who instructed Jiang Suwen to say that no matter what kind of plan was involved, it was true that he deceived Ding Cheng, and he had to do it. Apologies to Ding Cheng for this.

."The last car accident was not that serious. It was my temporary intention to let Suwen and Heli cooperate with me," Qi Ling said as his eyes lifted. Jiang Suwen, who was watching the bustle opposite to him, immediately waved his hand and put down the things in his hands. He left the office.

    "The main reason is to deceive... Qi Bo and Qi Wei and the others."

    It was an accident to cheat Ding Cheng back from abroad, and it was also an accident that he has been quite lucky so far.

    Qi Ling's hand was wrapped around Ding Cheng, Ding Cheng couldn't walk away, but he couldn't see that Ding Cheng might have turned into an angry expression.