Chapter 37

When Qi Ling and Ding Cheng arrived in City H, they did not go to the house of the third uncle and aunt Ding Cheng, but stayed in the five-star hotel opened by his third aunt.

    Ding Cheng handed him a card that his third aunt gave him in his early years, and he went directly to the top suite for free. He took Qi Ling upstairs, put down his luggage, and then went to the restaurant on the top floor of the hotel to eat.

    "My third aunt has opened this hotel for many years, and I've only come here for the first time."

    Ding Cheng looked at the environment and talked to Qi Ling in a whisper. The restaurant was full of people, with light music on, and there was no feeling of noisy. This kind of place will be quiet and elegant when eating.

    Red wine, western food, a meal, they took almost two hours to eat. After the meal, Ding Cheng suddenly realized why he had so much to talk to Qi Ling.

    "What's wrong?".Qi Ling raised his hand and rubbed Ding Cheng’s shoulders. He was very sensitive to Ding Cheng’s eyes and emotions, especially his frightened appearance.

    "Qi Ling, do you think I'm long-winded, I'm good at talking..." He knows that Qi Ling is a quiet person, but recently he has been talking all kinds of things in Qiling Chili, and only then took a look at the time. , He just came over suddenly.

    Qi Ling looked at the words and suddenly became helpless. He whispered, "I like to hear you."

    I am more prepared to say that when Ding Cheng took him, he said a lot more. Tonight they discussed the movie he watched for a long time. Although they didn't discuss the result in the end, Qi Ling did not discuss the result of this process. Don't feel boring.

."That's good..." Ding Cheng breathed a sigh of relief and smiled again. He also felt the transformation of Qi Ling, and he also liked the transformation of Qi Ling. He was with Qi Ling and wanted to see how happy he was.

    Qi Ling was very happy with him, it was very important to Ding Cheng to be sure.

    They didn't go shopping anymore, but went straight back to the room. When the emotions were strong, it was a waste of time to spend time looking at other things. They gradually liked the feeling of being just the two of them getting along.

    After taking a shower, they sat in front of the window, watching the night view, and discussing the schedule for tomorrow. They roughly planned to go to the house of the third uncle and the third aunt Ding Cheng in the morning when they got enough sleep. After eating, they went to the nearby town for fun. Stay for one night and come back on the day it's not fun.

    "I'll look up the online strategy later."

.Ding Cheng was excited, he was very experienced in this area, and Qi Ling just needed to be responsible for following him and not getting lost.

    Ding Cheng's energetic and energetic appearance is very cute. Qi Ling nodded, he lowered his head and kissed the corner of Ding Cheng's eye, and then he was taken to the side of the sofa by Ding Cheng who suddenly sat upright.

    Ding Cheng didn't speak, he softened his expression, kissed Qi Ling's forehead, then lowered his head to kiss Qi Ling's lips, he took the initiative to chase, indulge in it, and finally achieved the kind of Qi Ling that he once wanted. Kiss back passionately and passionately.

    Qi Ling's hand supported Ding Cheng's back neck. They overlapped their bodies and indulged in the chase between their lips and teeth. Qi Ling and Ding Cheng's mobile phones rang one after another, and they could not immediately let go of each other.