Chapter 66

Ding Cheng turned off the phone and didn't need to search for it by himself. The news on the mobile phone included what he wanted to watch. He looked at the phone, and then there was a towel on his face. Qi Ling continued to dry the water on his face.

    "The day after tomorrow, I will have a half-day vacation with you, can boss Ding allow it?" Qi Ling lowered his head and asked in Ding Cheng's ear.

    "The day after tomorrow? Not today?" Ding Cheng was puzzled, and it was only for a long time. He thought that Qi Ling had just ended his bodyguard days ahead of schedule.

    "Well, only the morning after the day after tomorrow," Qi Ling responded to Ding Cheng's words, squeezed his face, and then pulled the person out of the bathroom to change clothes.

    The clothes to be worn today were prepared yesterday, in a couple style, in black and white.

.Ding Cheng stood in front of the mirror and admired it for a while, only to remember to call Lu Ming back, "It's normal. Qi Ling and I will be there in a while."

    "Okay," Lu Ming responded and turned off the phone. He went out of the room and told Su Ya the result. Then they rushed to the place where the press conference was held. In addition to the media originally invited, many economic media who heard the news were blocked. Here comes the press conference.

    "It's a hype with Qi Ling," Lu Ming said and shook his head slightly. Even if Ding Cheng's reputation is good, not many people will really like it before the show is actually broadcast, even if someone is sent. , Are just some intern reporters.

    Now that this kind of thing has happened, it should be the elites of the various media who will be here, and then there will be many wonderful reports presented, the space occupied will be very different, and there will be a publicity effect on the program.

."Is Qi Ming really finished like this?" Su Ya is not as keen as Lu Ming in this respect, so he has to wonder. Or, before watching Qi Ming really go bankrupt, everyone will have such doubts in their hearts. .

    "Almost, we'll just wait and see, Qi Ling is afraid that he won't be a'bodyguard' for too long."

    Lu Ming talked and smiled, and felt quite magical about what bodyguard Qi Ling would give Ding Cheng. Originally, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling's role in the show was the host and his personal bodyguard.

    If there is another season, it may change a bit. I don’t know if it is "the star and his bamboo horse" or "the star and his man", which is more relevant...

.These two terms were not thought of by Lu Ming, but provided by Ding Cheng himself. Because fans and netizens prefer Qi Ling's status as a "personal bodyguard", they chose this positioning and publicity stunt.

    The press conference was at ten o'clock in the morning, and Ding Cheng and Qi Ling arrived at 9:30. Although they had arranged their bodyguards to open their way in advance, they were still blocked for a while when they came in. Qi Ling still traveled his duties to protect Ding Cheng personally.

    "Don't be nervous, there will be problems for a while, I will block."

    Ding Cheng tilted his head and whispered to Qi Ling, fearing that he would scare the reporters who swarmed. His intention to defend was obvious. Within the lens, Qi Ling smiled lightly, and then rubbed the back of Ding Cheng’s neck. He nodded slightly.

    "Cough..." Lu Ming coughed, reminding the two people who were alone, not everyone is like him, and they are immune to their showy affection.

.The press conference was held as scheduled. The host introduced the creativity of the show, and the guests of the show. Apart from Qi Ling and Ding Cheng, guests will be invited to participate in each issue. Those guests will not be announced to the public for the time being.