Chapter 26

"What are you talking about, how did you tell you before you came?" Mrs. Jiang interrupted Mrs. Jiang, but it was only after that. He looked at Mrs. Ding, who was supported by Ding Hande and walked over. The public laughed."

    "Cheng Cheng, Qi Ling, come here," Old Ding did not respond to Old Jiang's words, he called Ding Cheng and Qi Ling, and took a closer look at Ding Cheng's face, and a little red mark appeared.

    Old man Ding's complexion was a little darker, he looked at Qi Ling, "You take Chengcheng back to the room to deal with it, and your hands are still there."

    When the words fell, he patted Qi Ling's shoulder. The Jiang family didn't recognize Qi Ling at all. The important thing was that he had already recognized it.

    "Yes, grandpa."

    Qi Ling's expression didn't ease much, and Ding Cheng was beaten in front of his eyes. This feeling was quite bad.

.It's just that he didn't expect that Mrs. Jiang would suddenly do it. It was also because she was so kind to Ding Bo and others that he suddenly lost his vigilance, otherwise he wouldn't let his slap touch Ding Cheng.

    Qi Ling held Ding Cheng's hand, still half-handling, and led Ding Cheng upstairs.

    They went back to the room, the door was closed, and the hall was still silent. The warm expressions of Ding Cheng's uncles and aunts also faded. Ding Cheng was quite lovable at home, but was beaten in the hands of Mrs. Jiang.

    "Qiling, I'm okay..." Ding Cheng whispered to Qi Ling, but the others had already leaned on Qi Ling's arms, and then tightened around Qi Ling's waist, "I was just...a little scared, and yours Does your hand hurt..."

    He also didn't expect that Mrs. Jiang would do anything to him, and it was when he introduced Qi Ling to her sincerely.

.Qi Ling's hand followed Ding Cheng's back and led the person to the sofa. When they sat down, Qi Ling whispered, "I look at your face."

    After a pause, Ding Cheng let go of his arms around Qi Ling's waist. He looked at Qi Ling, and then his chin was gently pinched, and his slapped face turned slightly to the side.

    When the door was knocked, the servant brought the medicine box, Qi Ling took it in, and then took out water to wipe his face cleanly, and then gently pressed Ding Cheng with gauze wrapped in an ice pack.

    Ding Cheng didn't cry out of pain, but the rapidly red cheeks over there and the applause that still echoed in his mind at the moment, all showed that Mrs. Jiang's attack was hit with fierce force.

.He looked down at Qi Ling's hand carefully. It was a little red, not enough for the medicine, but these traces were caused by Qi Ling because he was protecting him. Ding Cheng felt quite uncomfortable in his heart. It's even more uncomfortable after being beaten.

    "Huh..." Qi Ling blew to Ding Cheng, the distress in his eyes could no longer be held, he whispered, "Damn..."

    Ding Cheng had a look after hearing the words, and he leniently said, "In fact, it's okay, it doesn't hurt much..." In fact, it hurts more and more now, especially when the iced gauze is pressed on his face, but Qi Ling's eyes feel distressed. It doesn't feel so painful anymore.

    "However, grandma doesn't like me so much, it's my carelessness..." The carelessness caused Qi Ling to be beaten together. Such mistakes must never be made again.

.The relationship between their beatings and Qi Ling shouldn't be too big. He guessed that Jiang Xiuyun was behind the scenes and made Mrs. Jiang do something on him. He also used his|mother Jiang Ziyun's name.