Chapter 22

Ding Cheng bent down slightly as he said, he took Qi Ling's socks from the side, and put Qi Ling's feet up on his knees, putting them on Qi Ling like this, and then putting on shoes for him again.

    Ding Cheng was very happy. He was happy for Qi Ling, who was able to walk in good health. The only one who is pleased is that he has done something for Qi Ling himself.

    He has taken care of Qi Ling for so many days, and he doesn't think there is anything wrong with doing this, it's just their marriage relationship, and he is qualified to do such a thing for Qi Ling.

    And Qi Ling's heartbeat has always been steady. When Ding Cheng put on socks and shoes for him, he continued to lose his rhythm. He wanted to take his feet back, but he wanted to see Ding Cheng again. He hesitated. In the meantime, Ding Cheng had already dressed him.

."I'll just do it myself in the future."

    Qi Ling's eyes lowered slightly, and he recovered his heartbeat, and he raised his hand to rub Ding Cheng's hair.

    "It doesn't matter... I can do it."

    Ding Cheng didn't feel the slightest taste of Qi Ling. He stood up and stretched out his hand. Qi Ling hesitated for a moment, holding his wrist, and stood up like this.

    They glanced at each other, did not say any more irritating things, and listened to Jiang Suwen's advice on some precautions, they left the hospital and drove in the direction of Ding's house. The journey time was an hour.

    Ding Cheng sat still upright, but his eyes looked at Qi Ling's feet from time to time. Qi Ling suddenly recovered his health, and he was still somewhat uncomfortable.

.He wondered that he could no longer look for opportunities to take advantage... But the joy that Qi Ling was completely healed still overwhelmed those regrets, so he turned his head and smiled at Qi Ling again.

    "Dad and grandpa must be very happy too," Ding Cheng tried hard to calm Qi Ling's heart. Father Ding and Ding Hande don't like Qi Ling very much. He knows, but they are all important people to him. Ding Cheng can only work hard. Relax their relationship in the middle.

    "I know," Qi Ling nodded, his eyes dropped on the hands they had been holding together. He opened Ding Cheng's hand, found a thin scar in the middle of his index finger, and frowned at the tip of his eyebrows. what happened?"

    "I heard from my brother, it seems that I was scratched by climbing a tree when I was a child. It is not serious." Ding Cheng leaned forward and looked at his hand with Qi Ling. After carefully recalling it, he remembered how this thin scar was. Going on.

.Qi Ling took a closer look again and found that it was indeed not particularly serious. He touched the fine cocoon on Ding Cheng's fingertips again. This time without asking, Ding Cheng told him first.

    "These were obtained by training some equipment. I didn't pay attention at the time. I didn't expect it to be a cocoon..." Ding Cheng said and glanced at Qi Ling secretly. Qi Ling wouldn't be disgusted with his ugly hands.

    However, Qi Ling's mind is that the most powerful old man in their Ding family can't see it, let alone Ding Cheng.

    "It doesn't look good, right..."

    Qi Ling heard the words and raised his eyes to Ding Cheng's slightly tangled face. He raised his hand and stroked Ding Cheng's hair, pausing, and rubbing Ding Cheng's cheek again, "No."

.Ding Cheng let Qi Ling touch and rub, and his entanglement disappeared. He sat obediently, blinking his eyes, making Qi Ling, who had just risen suddenly, couldn't help but put his hands on Ding Cheng's face too much. Hang around for a while.