Chapter 59

Nowadays, whoever emphasizes that the business marriage between Qi Ling and Ding Cheng has a bad relationship, not many people are willing to believe it.

In addition, netizens also talked about Qi Ling's appearance and aura. His wife is so handsome and so cool. A popular scene completely crushes everyone, and the appearance and temperament completely match Ding Cheng.

More importantly, people are already in love with each other very much...

#最帅保鏡#, #於身身體錦How用#, both topics are on hot search at the same time, the more you make up your brain, the more exciting you will feel. Ling.

Qi Ling did not expect that his words would give people such a great excitement. He returned to the office on the top floor of Qiming. He Li had already helped him pack up his things. They did not wait for Qi Bai and Qi Wei to arrive. The special channel leaves Qiming.

.Although I was surrounded by the media for a while before getting in the car, I still couldn't ask more.

The car drove away from the Qiming Building. Since then, Qi Ling and Qi's Qi Ming have been completely separated, and the future direction is completely unknown.

Ding Cheng counted the time and had already sneaked near the iron gate. At his feet were two little milk dogs. Ding Fan airlifted him from H City to give him a birthday present. They were ugly and cute, but they belonged to Ding Cheng's favorite. style.

"Xiao Bai Xiaohei, your Uncle Qi Ling is coming back."

Ding Cheng introduced Qi Ling to the two milk dogs. He is also their uncle. Such a generation is because the mother of these two milk dogs is Qiqi, the daughter of Ding Fan, who was almost a "girlfriend". Son, when they come to them, they belong to the grandchildren...

Before Ding Cheng asked the little white and little clarinet to take charge of Old Ding and Ding Hande as Grandpa Grandpa and Grandpa Grandpa...

.When Qi Ling got out of the car, he saw Ding Cheng and the two little black and white milk dogs at his feet. Hearing Ding Cheng's introduction, he could not help being speechless for a while. As he walked into the house, he changed into more casual clothes and got down.

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you." Qi Ling asked Ding Cheng. He didn't give Ding Cheng half a year to fool people, but for half a year, he would stay with Ding Cheng wholeheartedly and do anything with him. .

"Let's go together and see what's in the kitchen," Ding Cheng said, leaning up and kissing the corner of Qi Ling's mouth before he got up and reached out to pull Qi Ling.

Qi Ling held Ding Cheng's hand and pulled the person back again, his eyes met up and lowered a little, and they slowly kissed each other, for no special reason, it was just that they wanted to kiss at this moment.

.After kissing, cooking and eating, we went to the study together, Ding Cheng was reading the script, Qi Ling was reading some photography books, and his mobile phone screen had not dimmed, but Qi Ling did not pay attention to it until there was no electricity.

Ding Cheng and Qi Ling stayed at home for two days. Ding Cheng is about to join the team and start working again. Qi Ling changed into a black suit and wore sunglasses. He really became a bodyguard for him. He didn't have much of himself. , Ding Cheng was a little bit reluctant.

"Actually, if you are at home, I can also support you..." Ding Cheng whispered to Qi Ling. He didn't like the eyes of those people looking at Qi Ling. He was shocked and couldn't believe it, and couldn't help being curious, even if he had anticipated it beforehand. , Ding Cheng still couldn't help but feel distressed.