Chapter 24

Qi Ling stopped when there was only a slap between them, as if he was still thinking about something, Ding Cheng directly in front of him rubbed over, their lips were next to their lips, their noses touched, and their breaths intertwined.

    Ding Cheng seemed to be shocked by his own behavior. Before he was about to retreat, Qi Ling's hand supported the back of his neck, closed his eyes, and gently rubbed it up. Ding Cheng's eyes closed tremblingly, his breath converged, and his soft|soft lips|flaps touched each other, one licking one by one, very unskillful.

    But the two people who are over-focused, any touch can be like fireworks in their minds, these are enough.

    Qi Ling let go of the back of Ding Cheng's neck, breathing slightly, he opened his eyes, Ding Cheng still closed his eyes in his sight, his cheeks were slightly red, but his expression was very focused. Ding Cheng was totally surprised by this kind of confession, but he stubbornly wanted to accept it all.

.Ding Cheng slowly opened his eyes and saw Qi Ling in front of him clearly. He stretched out his hand and hugged Qi Ling, "Qi Ling, I was so happy all of a sudden... That's it. I'm pretty normal. ."

    In the past, even if he was psychologically counseled, he didn't have much opportunity to show to Qi Ling. Now his counseling can't be hidden, Qi Ling can see it, "Am I too strange..." He didn't want to. ...

    Qi Ling rubbed the furry head on the side of his neck, and there was a clear smile on his face, "It's better to adapt to it later." Compared to when Ding Cheng was in front of him, he couldn't move and couldn't speak. Now he is considered very normal.

    Ding Cheng heard that his cheeks reddened another degree. He thought that Qi Ling's adaptation refers to the kiss just now. Since there were no subjects for practice, one can imagine how bad his kissing skills were.

."I...I will work hard, cough, no, I will adapt," Ding Cheng twisted around completely, and put his feet on Qi Ling's legs one and a half times, and his whole body fell. In Qi Ling's arms, they hugged tightly in front of the window full of dusk.

    After a long time, Ding Cheng whispered in Qi Ling's ear, "Qi Ling, thank you..."

    Thank you for liking me...

    When he returned home this time, he turned from a fright to a big turn, turning into a surprise, a surprise like a dream. Ding Cheng couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive, but he was holding Qi Ling tightly, forgetting where they were and the time.

.As for Qi Ling, his life was almost never such a wasted time except when he was protected by her mother under the wings of his seven years old. He and Ding Cheng cuddled closely together, feeling the temperature of each other's bodies, their heads were empty and seemingly empty. It was full, he didn't feel bored at all, but felt very comfortable.

    The sky gradually darkened, but to them, it seemed that they didn't feel much. The door outside the room was knocked, and Qi Ling and Ding Cheng suddenly had passed nearly two hours.

    Ding Cheng quickly got up, glanced at Qi Ling, gave him a complete set of clothes, and stretched out his hand timidly, grabbed a hand in Qi Ling's hand, so that he ran to the door to open the door.

    "Brother, you are back."

    Ding Cheng smiled at Ding Bo, his eyes curled, and his good mood couldn't be hidden at all.

."Well, I've eaten," Ding Bo has been back for almost an hour, but he couldn't say anything else to Ding Cheng like this. The little brother's long-cherished wish was rewarded, and he should feel it from Ding Cheng's perspective. Ding Cheng was happy.