ClingyDuo

"Hey, are you okay?" Tubbo asked tentatively.

"Could be better," the captain responded.

Tubbo rolled his eyes and gave Ranboo a playful angry look.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't return you in factory condition,"

This made Ranboo smirk a little. 

"Nono, I'm grateful. You saved my life man," Ranboo said.

"You're welcome big man, but I thought I was obligated to save my sexy commanding officer," Tubbo replied playfully. 

Ranboo's face went red. 

"H-h-how a-are you feeling Tubbo?" the embarrassed captain stammered out.

The lieutenant's face lit up with a sly smirk.

"Infatuated." he said.

"Ohh for fu*k's sake get a room," groaned the marine that the admiral identified as Simons.

"You two can flirt on your own time, but right now we need to figure out what the hell happened out there," the sergeant continued. 

Both Tubbo and Ranboo blushed at his statement. 

"Okay okay, so what we know is that whoever attacked the Dauntless either had inside information on how our ship's systems work or they're an extremely talented hacker." said Ranboo as he recovered from the sergeant's previous statement.

Ranboo knew that he felt something special whenever he was around Tubbo, but he knew he had to put that to the side in favor of working on the problem at hand.

"Yeah, a hacker that happens to be in charge of a ship capable of taking the Dauntless out of action for a while." Tubbo responded.

"Yeah that might narrow it down just a bit Toby," Simons said. 

"I agree with Simons..." Ranboo began

"Tommy. Call me Tommy." 

"Ok whatever,  Anyway, the likelihood of Tubbo's proposition being the case is very low." Ranboo continued.

"So that means that whoever attacked us had inside information on our systems." Tubbo said

"And only the really high ups have that info."

"Clay. It's Clay. Or Dream as some people call him for some reason," Tommy blurted out.

Dream. 

No it cant be...

He didn't have a mask...

"Why?" Ranboo asked, trying to keep his thoughts away from his thoughts that were currently exploring haunting possibilities. 

"Oh come on, he has all of the right motivation to do it. He hates me and Tubbo with a fu*cking passion." Tommy replied.

"That's not likely." Tubbo said.

"Sure he might hate us but that doesn't justify destroying an entire battlecruiser." Tubbo continued.

"Destroyed?! The Dauntless was destroyed?!" Ranboo asked, his eyes wide with shock.

"No, but it was damaged badly enough that its gonna take like a year in drydock to get it back to flight status." Tommy said. 

Suddenly, the door swung open and a fully armed marine stormed in.

"Eryn?" Tommy asked.

"Is there anyone on this station that you DONT know Tommy?" Ranboo asked.

"Sure there is, I just know most of them. Especially the women. I know all the women." Tommy replied.

Tubbo just rolled his eyes and walked towards the marine Tommy identified as Eryn.

"What's up big man? What's with being fully armed?" Tubbo asked.

"I don't have time to explain, you just need to come with me. Oh and captain, I'm Private Eryn Cyberonix." the marine said. 

"Hey Eryn" the captain replied.

"We need to go now. You don't want to keep the fleet admiral waiting do you?"