Warped Truth

A/N: Apologies in advance.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked, his eyes flickering between the two blondes in confusion. 

A grin appeared on Dream's face.

"Oh you poor thing. He didn't tell you, did he?"

"Tell me what?!" Tubbo shouted. 

Ranboo put his hand on Tubbo's shoulder. 

"Tubbo..." he said in a warning tone. 

"Lieutenant Smith, your boyfriend is a cold-hearted killer who was trained by me. He massacred a bunch of trainees at an academy five years ago," Dream said, laughing at Tubbo's shocked expression.

"That's not true! That's not true, right Ranboo?! Right?!" Tubbo shook his boyfriend who just looked at the floor. 

No. Not like this. He wasn't supposed to find out. 

"It is. I have video evidence as well. Look," Dream pressed a button on his wristband which caused a screen to come down. 

The screen showed the Operation Ender trainees standing in a line, unarmed. It then cut to Ranboo raising an assault rifle and opening fire. The video then cut to the trainees lying dead on the floor and Ranboo running away. 

No. No that's not right! They were armed. They were aiming at civilians. They were going to shoot me as well. That's not right! That's not what happened!

Tubbo stared at Ranboo in shock.

"Tubbo, that video is edited. I can explain-"

"No!" Tubbo backed away from Ranboo.

"The video shows you shooting a bunch of unarmed trainees at an academy! How is that edited?!" Tubbo shouted. 

Dream just laughed. 

"Would you like to know something else he did?" Dream continued. 

Tubbo looked at Dream and took another step away from Ranboo.

"You know he was a bounty hunter before he joined the navy, right?" Dream said.

Tubbo nodded.

NO! If this is about the...

"Well during that time, I paid him 20,000,000CR ($1 Billion USD) to assassinate Vice President Felicia Winters. And you know what he did? He killed her in cold blood for the money!" Dream shouted. 

Ranboo's eyes widened.

"THAT WAS YOU?! YOU WERE THE ANONYMOUS CONTRACTOR?! YOU HIRED ME!?" he screamed at Dream.

Dream cackled, "You had no idea, did you?"

Ranboo turned to the distressed Tubbo whose eyes showed a mix of fury and sadness.

"IT WAS YOU! YOU KILLED FELICIA?! You did-... and now Techno-... I-... I trusted you!" Tubbo took a step away from Ranboo.

"Tubbo, this isn't how I wanted you to find out, but Dream has twisted the facts to make me look bad. I swear! Let me explain!" Ranboo pleaded, walking towards Tubbo. 

Tubbo's face was streaked with tears as he backed away from Ranboo.

"Tubbo, please," Ranboo stepped closer to try and comfort his distressed boyfriend.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Tubbo screamed, pushing Ranboo away and running towards the door.