Graduation Day

Five Years Later

Billzo grabbed Mark by the sleeve and pulled him away from his table and into a small corner.

"I was enjoying my sandwich!" Mark whisper-yelled.

"There is no possible way you could remotely enjoy that sandwich. They've been giving us the same f*cking sandwiches for the past five years Mark," Billzo whispered back.

Mark rolled his eyes and looked back at the area where the rest of the trainees were eating their lunch.

"Ok, anyway, I was able to sneak into Dream's office and get a bunch of info for us," Billzo continued.

"First of all, I got the code to the big safe, so we're gonna finally be able to see what's inside. Also, I found the name of this entire operation. It's called Operation Ender and Dream is at the head of it. It's a super-secret operation and I don't think anyone other than Dream knows about it and..."Billzo looked up to see Mark not listening at all.

"Hey!" Billzo smacked Mark's arm which brought him out of... whatever world he was in.

"What?" Mark asked.

"Can you quit staring at that guy's ass and listen to what I'm saying?" Billzo said.

"Fine, what were you- Hey! I wasn't staring at that guy's ass." Mark protested, his eyes widening.

"Yes you were and you weren't even hiding it. You're so gay Mark." Billzo teased.

"Yeah, ok and?" Mark said, getting defensive.

"There's nothing wrong with it until you start staring at random guys' asses when I'm trying to speak to you." Billzo answered.

Mark grunted in annoyance.

A sly grin appeared on Billzo's face.

"I'm gonna give you a new nickname. Hello Rainbow!" Billzo teased.

"No no no no no, that's way too obvious man. You gotta change it up a bit. How about Rainboo," Mark suggested.

"Really? Rainboo instead of Rainbow?" Billzo gave Mark a disappointed look.

"Yes!" Mark said innocently.

"That is absolute sh*t Mark." Billzo said.

"Okay then you come up with something better," Mark said in an attacking tone.

"If you actually want to change up 'Rainbow' then lets go with Ranboo," Billzo suggested.

Ranboo

The name resonated with Mark. It just seemed like it... belonged to him.

"Ranboo." he said, pronouncing the 'a' with a short 'o' (Ronboo).

A smile lit up Ranboo's face.

"I like it Bill. I really like it." Ranboo

"Mhm. Ok RANBOO," Billzo said.

The alarm blared, signifying that it was the end of lunchtime and time to go to information.

"I'll talk to you when we get back to our room." Billzo whispered.

Ranboo nodded in agreement.

They both went to their desks and opened their laptops to start the training as usual.

Surprisingly, Dream walked into the room, his mask ominously turning as he looked at everyone in the room. The trainees all jumped in their seats when they saw him.

Years of punishment and cruelty had caused most of the trainees to have a traumatic reaction to the mask.

For some, a simple smiley face could cause a panic attack.