The Cylons

The figures stood at about two meters in height and were made of metal. The face of the machine had a V shape where the eyes were meant to be, and there was a red dot that went back and forth across the V. 

Ranboo looked at the midsection of the machines and noticed that instead of hands, the machine had machine guns. 

Ranboo grabbed Tubbo and put him behind his back, pulling out his gun. 

He fired two shots into the face of one of the machines but the bullets just bounced off. 

"STOP!" someone shouted. 

Ranboo turned towards the voice and saw...

What the hell?! No that's not possible! How did-

"Foolish?!"

Foolish nodded. He was dressed in a black suit with gold highlights. 

Ranboo pointed at the two machines that were pointing their machine guns at him. 

"What are those things?!" he shouted. 

Foolish sighed, "Stand down."

The machines followed the order, transforming their hands into long and thin hand-looking things. 

Foolish walked up to Ranboo and helped him up, brushing the snow off of his shoulders. 

"These are my new invention for the Defense Ministry. I call them Cybernetic-Life-Form-Nodes or Cylons for short. They are sentient AI in a machine body that was built for combat. These models are called Centurions. They are the most capable combatants the world has ever seen," Foolish turned to one of the Cylon centurions, "Isn't that right?"

The centurion moved its head up and down, seemingly nodding at the statement. Its red dot darted back and forth faster than usual. 

"And why are you here, in my old house?" Ranboo asked, stepping towards Foolish. 

The other centurion stepped in front of Ranboo and turned its hand into a machine gun again. It pointed the gun at Ranboo's head who raised his hands in a surrendering motion. 

"Hey, it's okay. He's my friend," Foolish said to the centurion, "I think he has a reason to be a bit aggressive, given that we DID break and enter into his home."

The centurion stepped aside to allow Foolish to talk to the bewildered admiral. 

"I was on my way back to High Command to inform them that Admiral Clay was the terrorist known as Dream when I got a call from my good friend, Admiral Karl Jacobs. He told me that Dream had taken control of the Federal Navy and that I needed to get my Cylons and flee. He told me that if he gets control of the Cylons, then there would be no stopping him," he said. 

Ranboo looked at Foolish in shock.

"So what did you do?" he asked. 

"I changed course and jumped to the basestar-" 

"Basestar? What the hell is a basestar?" Ranboo interrupted.

Foolish sighed, "A basestar is the capital ship that I designed and built in collaboration with Gutamaya Shipyards to be the main ship for the Cylons."

He tapped his wristband and a picture of the ship along with a short description popped up. 

"I-

"I-... Why does it look like that?" Ranboo asked, taking his heavy coat off slowly. 

"So, the pr-..." Foolish started.

"OH MY GODS WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" the now fully alert Tubbo shouted, pointing at the holographic projection of the basestar. 

He turned to look at the two centurions who were cocking their heads in interest. Tubbo's eyes widened in feat and he pointed at the centurions. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS?! MARK WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?"

Tubbo looked at Foolish, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Ranboo helped the frightened and confused Tubbo get up and he pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's okay. They're friendly," he whispered into Tubbo's ear. 

Tubbo seemed to calm down as Ranboo let him go. He walked up to the projection of the basestar and started examining it. 

"It's beautiful. Foolish did you build this?" Tubbo asked. 

Foolish nodded, "It's called a basestar. It's the capital ship  I built for the Cylons."

"Cylons?" Tubbo asked. 

"These guys," Foolish gestured toward the two centurions. 

"Interesting..."

Tubbo moved toward one of the centurions and began to examine it. The centurion looked at Tubbo and then at Foolish. Desipte it not being capable of having facial expressions, the look it gave Foolish was one of discomfort.

"Hey uh, Tubbo. Can you step away from the centurion. You're making him uncomfortable," Foolish said. 

Tubbo's head snapped back towards Foolish. 

"What do you mean I'm making it uncomfortable? It has feelings?!" 

"Yes. He's a sentient AI. He has feelings," Foolish said. 

Ranboo cleared his throat. 

"Would you three be interested in helping me wage a war against Dream?" Ranboo asked, addressing Foolish and the two centurions.  

The two centurions looked at each other and then at Foolish. 

"Dream is the one that killed a bunch of the 005 models," Foolish explained. 

The two centurions looked at each other, their red dot moving back and forth angrily. 

"I will, but I don't know about the Cylons," Foolish turned towards the centurions, "What do you think? Do you want to help fight Dream?"

"ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ," the centurions said in unison. 

"Very well,  I need to show Tubbo a video real quick. Can you guys get ready to take us to the basestar?" Ranboo asked as he pulled Tubbo  towards another room. 

______