Bossman?

"Bossman?" 

Ranboo opened his eyes and saw...

"Tubbo?!" 

Ranboo looked around the room and saw Agent Quackity sprawled out on the floor with a bullet hole in his head.

Ranboo looked up to see Agent SAD-ist holding a smoking gun with Tommy and Eryn behind her. They were both aiming their rifles at the two FBIS officers who were now in a kneeling position with their hands up.

"Tubbo, a-are you okay?" Ranboo asked through ragged breaths.

"I'm not dying," Tubbo replied. His eyes darted around Ranboo's chest and widened in concern.

"You on the other hand, need to get to sick bay ASAP."

Ranboo looked down and saw the blood pouring out of his chest.

Agent SAD-ist walked over and released Ranboo.

Ranboo collapsed on the floor. 

His entire body was still in excruciating pain. 

"I'm really sorry about this. We're not allowed to harm prisoners. I-I didn't know Quackity was this... awful." Agent SAD-ist said.

Tubbo hugged Ranboo which really really hurt, but he didn't say anything because Tubbo needed a hug.

A team of medics ran into the room with a gurney. 

"The medics are here. I'm going to make sure that they get you back to normal, if not, better by the time the rest of the crew arrives on this ship." Tubbo said as the medics lifted Ranboo onto the gurney. 

One of the medics injected something into Ranboo's arm and the pain immediately started going away. He also started to feel a bit sleepy.

"Ranboo, I need you to know... know that I-" Tubbo started.

"HES LOSING BLOOD FAST WE NEED TO GET HIM HOOKED UP ASAP!" one of the medics shouted over Tubbo.

Then Ranboo passed out.