Till Death Do We Part

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ꜰɴꜱ ᴄᴏʀᴠᴜꜱ ᴍᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ

"Sir, Techno just rammed the Enderman into both battlecruisers. All three ships were destroyed," Chief Wayne Jackson informed the admiral. 

"Fuck me!" Ranboo shouted.

He stood up straight and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. 

"Alright, get ready to open this door and shoot everyone inside!" Ranboo ordered, regaining his composure. 

His group took cover behind the doorframe as he and Ozaki pried the door open. 

As soon as they opened the door, Tubbo and Tommy opened fire on the guards that were inside. They managed to kill six or seven before the rest of them noticed that they were being attacked. 

Dream's soldiers turned around and returned fire, causing Tommy and Tubbo to take cover behind the doorframe. 

Ensign Ozaki was not fast enough and was hit by several bullets in the head, thigh and chest, killing him. 

Tommy growled and pulled two grenades off of his belt and threw them into the CIC. 

The following explosions eliminated most of the soldiers. 

Ranboo yelled as he charged inside of the CIC, shooting everyone and everything that moved. 

One shot per person is all it took for Ranboo to kill every single person in that room. 

Ranboo took out the now empty magazine and replaced it with one filed with tranquilizer rounds. 

The rest of Ranboo's squad walked inside of the CIC. 

Ranboo heard faint footsteps behind him and spun around just in time to see a masked man with a green outfit pointing an all too recognizable revolver at Ranboo's head. 

"You're done, pretty boy," he growled, clicking the revolver's hammer back.

Suddenly, Ranboo was tackled to the ground by Tubbo as Dream pulled the trigger, causing him to miss. 

The pair got on their feet and aimed their guns at Dream, clicking off their safeties.

Ranboo took out his pistol and emptied its magazine into Dream's bulletproof mask. 

Even though it could stop bullets, the mask couldn't stop the force of bullets flying into your face from knocking you to the ground. 

Dream fell and his mask did too, revealing a blonde face with beautiful, but cold green eyes and a visible scar going across it. 

Ranboo pointed his gun at Dream's face, ready to finish him off.

"GUYS STOP!" a voice shouted from Ranboo's group. 

Everyone turned to look at Commander George who looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

George tried running up to Dream but was restrained by Tommy. 

Ranboo looked back at Dream and noticed that his face softened a little bit. 

"George?" 

Dream slowly stood up and Ranboo could swear he saw a tear fall from his face. 

"Dream, please. Stop this! We can go back to how we were. I don't care what you've done, I just want you. I love you Dream. Please come back to me," George pleaded with his eyes wide with sadness.

Dream's eyes were streaked with tears as he slowly shook his head.

"George, I love you too, but we can't go back," Dream said in the most compassionate voice Ranboo had heard come out of his mouth.

"Dream please!" George begged, trying to escape Tommy's grasp. 

Tears fell from Dream's face as George continued to struggle against Tommy in an attempt to run to Dream. 

"I-... I can't go back to you. I- I'm too far gone. You... I-... I love you George," Dream stuttered out. 

Ranboo turned to look at Dream and saw that his expression hardened again. 

Dream and George made brief eye contact and in that moment, George saw that he'd lost the Dream he once loved. 

Dream raised his revolver in George's direction.

"I'm sorry, Gogy," he said before closing his eyes and pulling the trigger, firing a bullet into George's neck, killing him almost instantly. 

"Dream...         Why?" The attractive commander said with his last breath as Tommy slowly set his body down on the floor.  

The entire room went still with silence.

The first to break the silence was Tommy, who picked up his assault rifle and aimed it at Dream while charging at him. 

"YOU KILLED GOGYYY!!! DIEEEEEEEE!" He screamed as he charged at Dream. 

Dream simply fired a bullet into Tommy's skull, instantly killing the young marine. 

As Tommy's body hit the floor, Dream gasped in pain as a bullet buried itself into his calf. 

Dream turned around and saw Tubbo pointing his pistol at him with a look of fury in his eyes. 

Ranboo had never seen Tubbo like this and was genuinely terrified.

Dream then turned to face Tubbo and shot at him. 

But Ranboo was too quick. 

He dove in front of his beloved Tubbo and took the bullet for him. 

It hit him in the left shoulder. 

It hurts like hell but I'll live. On the other hand, Dream...

Ranboo fired a bullet into Dream's gun hand which caused him to cry out in pain and drop his revolver. 

"Dream," he said in an intimidating voice, "You are surrounded. It's time to surrender."

Dream's eyes narrowed.

"Your fighting style is familiar. And your face is..." 

Dream's eyes widened in shock. 

"Stryker?" he said, his eyes wide in surprise.

"There ain't no way. How didn't I see it earlier?!" Dream cackled. 

"Lieutenant Smith, it seems your boyfriend has some explaining to do."