Train

"Why do you look so happy?" Mark asked Billzo as he struggled to get up off of the floor. 

"oh I dunno. Probly cuz I'm sharin a room with you," Billzo replied with a shrug. 

He looked down at Mark's still bound hands.

"Wait, let me fix that," he said before ducking under the bed.

He came back up holding a bright red fire axe.

Mark stepped back towards the door.

"Yo chill. I'm not gonna hurt you." Billzo said, trying to reassure the frightened blonde.

"Just put your hands on the floor and spread them out as much as you can." Billzo continued.

Mark reluctantly did as he said. 

Billzo raised the axe above his head and brought it down as hard as he could on the handcuffs that tied Mark's hands together. 

The chain between the two circular bands broke and Mark's hands were free. 

"Thanks, man," Mark said, getting up. 

He looked around the room.

The room was fairly large with two beds on either side. A wooden cabinet was nailed into the wall between the two beds. On the other side of the room was a desk that contained two laptops and a bunch of other equipment that Mark couldn't identify. 

Next to the door, there was a large, steel safe that appeared to have a combination lock. 

Mark scanned the room again and found where Billzo got the axe from. 

Under one of the beds, there was another, smaller, safe. This one seemed to have a key lock that Billzo had already picked.

"What else is in there?" Mark asked.

"Come here and look. Look how f*cking dumb Dream is." Billzo exclaimed with excitement.

Mark bent down and crawled under the bed and opened the safe.

He gasped.

Inside the safe there was a first aid kit, a LAZHEAL laser, and a fire extinguisher.

On the other side of the safe were two handguns and four magazines that contained twelve 9mm rounds each. Beside the guns were several knives of different sizes and a stack of 200 credits (200CR= $10,000 USD).

"Why is this in our room?!" Mark asked.

"I dunno man but I intend to use it to get outta here," Billzo replied.

"What do you mean get out I thought you were all 'I'd love to serve your holiness to Dream' man?" Mark asked in confusion.

"Well, I thought that was funny," Billzo replied. 

"ah ok," Mark said as he hopped on his bed.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now. Please don't shoot me," Mark said.

Billzo laughed.

"That would get me in trouble," he said.

___________________________________________

The next few days were absolute hell. Nobody was allowed to speak unless spoken to. 

Everyone had to do six hours of physical training in the morning and six hours of information, strategy and espionage training in the afternoon. 

Physical training started with three hours of extreme exercise and obstacle courses with no breaks. 

The next three hours were for combat. Some days it was melee combat and others it was firearm combat. 

The trainees had to master every practical type of martial arts and were forced to fight each other until one was unable to continue. 

The trainees also had to be able to take apart any gun and put it back together again in five minutes. They also needed to have almost flawless accuracy. 

The trainees then had an hour break to eat... usually.

If the trainees were not meeting the physical standards that Dream was looking for, he would remove their food privileges and force them to listen to Dream for two hours as he verbally abused and gaslighted the trainees.

Then came the six hours of information and strategy training. The trainees were expected to master hacking, spying, lying, and anything else that Dream said that they needed. 

They also had to learn to pilot any vehicle to an ace level. 

At the end of each week, the trainees were tested.

These tests were eight hours long and tested the trainees' physical skills and intellectual capabilities.

If a trainee failed a test, they were taken to a room alone with Dream himself where he would physically and psychologically torture the trainee. 

Some trainees that failed were never the same again. 

Mark soon rose to the top of the trainees as he was devoted to sharpening all of his skills because he would need them if he were to run away with Billzo and start a new life.

A life without Dream.