The Fleet Admiral

Private Eryn led the three down the hall and into a small transport. 

"Where are we going?" Ranboo asked.

"I already told you, we're going to meet with Fleet Admiral Philza Minecraft." the marine responded.

Ranboo stopped in his tracks. 

"What?!" He shouted.

There was no way that the fleet admiral, the highest ranking officer in the navy wanted to speak with HIM.

The shuttle took off and exited the space station. Instead of taking the normal route out, the shuttle pulled a hard 180 and flew at full speed away from the station. All four of the passengers held on as tight as they could.

"Shit! We've got one on us." the pilot said. 

"Get us out of here Manifold!" Eryn shouted.

"Roger that, spinning up FTL drive now sir." said Manifold.

"Who is shooting at us?!" Ranboo asked. 

"Its one of ours sir" Manifold responed.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Ranboo shouted. 

"I don't know I'm just your pilot." Manifold said. 

Faster Than Light Drive Charging....

"Where are we going?!" Ranboo asked.

"Eryn! Answer his fu*king question," Tommy shook the other marine. 

four, three, two, one, engage.

In a flash of light, the shuttle disappeared. 

"Sh*t!" said the man piloting the fighter that was chasing the shuttle.

"Dream, this is Punz. They got away." He said over the radio. 

The radio crackled in response

"That's alright Punz. They'll be dead in due time."

_________________________________________________________________

In a flash of light, the shuttle appeared in a completely different star system in the middle of a fleet of warships. Ranboo observed that the warships were a mix of Federal and Imperial which he found odd. The Imperials were currently at war with the Federation, so it didn't make sense why they were in formation with federal ships. When h looked closer at the Federal ships, he saw that most of them were from the last big war and probably hadn't seen action for fifty years. He'd trained on one of those ships and they were all manual and really inefficient. 

The shuttle landed in the hangar of the fleet's flagship, the FNS Vanguard. Eryn opened the door and Ranboo was shocked at what he saw. There were hundreds of soldiers standing in honor formation that all saluted Captain Ranboo. 

As Eryn began leading them down the hallways, twenty or so of the marines began to follow the group. Ranboo looked back at them. Even for visiting the fleet admiral this amount of security seemed excessive. There was a pair of soldiers at every intersection in the hallways. If anyone wasn't authorized to be running around the halls, they would be stopped immediately.

Eryn sensed Ranboo's confusion and said "After the incident on the Dauntless, we've been forced to add extra security aboard this ship." 

"That was an outside attack. Why do we need internal security?" Tubbo asked. 

"It wasn't an outside attack." Eryn responded.

"Wait what?" all three shouted in response. 

"I don't know the details either that's all they told me." Eryn held his hands up.