The Question

Ranboo's eyes opened to the sight of Lieutenant Toby Smith and Agent SAD-ist from the FBIS sitting beside his hospital bed.

"Hey guys," he said weakly

Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's hand and squeezed it hard.

"This is the second time I've been in this position in the past two days boo!" he said

"I know I know and I'm sorry. I promise I'll be better at not getting hurt." Ranboo said.

He looked down at his chest which was now completely devoid of the deep cuts that Quackity had made.

"They LAZHEAL-ed your cuts which healed them immediately, but the broken rib was given some kind of injection. The doctor said it will be completely healed and stronger than it was before in two days' time." Tubbo said with a smile.

"You were right Tubs." Ranboo said warmly.

"Of course I was bossman," Tubbo said before leaning and giving Ranboo a small kiss on the lips.

Ranboo just sat there in shock.

Tubbo had just done the one thing that he had secretly wanted him to do from the moment he saw him bursting through the door of the meeting room on the Dauntless.

Tubbo had kissed him.

And he liked it

"C-can you do that again." Ranboo said quietly.

Tubbo leaned in for another kiss and Ranboo met him. Their lips collided and they fit so perfectly together.

This kiss was full of passion and love. Both had been waiting to do this. Ranboo was in Heaven. His wildest dreams had finally come true.

"Ahem!" Agent SAD-ist cleared her throat.

Tubbo and Ranboo broke their kiss and gave the FBIS agent a guilty look.

"I don't want to see you guys doing that. Save it for after the commander's name is cleared." Agent SAD-ist said.

"yeah," Tubbo mumbled.

"Lieutenant Smith, I am going to have to ask you to leave the room.

"What? Why?" Tubbo asked. 

Ranboo didn't want Tubbo to go either.

"FBIS policy. I can't interrogate a suspect on classified information while someone without clearance is in the room." Agent SAD-ist responded.

Tubbo reluctantly complied, grumbling complaints about the politics of the FBIS as he left the room.

Agent SAD-ist turned to look at Ranboo

"Hello, Mark Stryker."

Ranboo jumped at the mention of his real surname. How did she know that? He put that name and life behind him years ago.

Agent SAD-ist observed Ranboo's reaction.

"I'm going to ask you ONE question. Answer it well and you're free to go, commander." the Agent continued.

One question?

And then he was free?

Ranboo liked those terms.

"Alright, shoot." Ranboo said, confidently.

"What do you remember about Operation Ender?"

————————————————————————
A/N: Ranboo needs some time to recover from his injuries, so in the meantime, I'm going to explore his past a bit more. Anyway, I really hope you guys are enjoying the story. Thanks for reading.