Labeled

Ranboo woke up with Lieutenant Smith, basically naked, on top of him.

"move," he grumbled, nudging Tubbo.

He was fast asleep.

Ranboo sighed and gently moved Tubbo to the side and got up, out of bed. His boxers were still a mess, so he stripped and stepped into the shower.

After taking a shower, Ranboo dressed himself in his commander uniform and walked downstairs.

Rummaging through the container, Ranboo found some nutrient bars and brought them up to his... boyfriend?

When he reached the top of the ladder, Ranboo saw that Tubbo was gone.

Looking around the room, Ranboo blinked a couple of times.

I could have sworn that he was just here.

Suddenly, Ranboo heard a horrible, frightening scream and was tackled to the floor.

Ranboo kicked the figure that attacked him, got up, and pointed his pistol at it.

It turned out to be a laughing Tubbo, wearing his flight suit, rolling on the ground.

"You see what I mean bossman?!" Tubbo laughed.

"What?" Ranboo lowered his gun and clicked on the safety before putting it back in its holster.

Tubbo stood up and immediately tried to punch Ranboo in the face. As fast as lightning, Ranboo blocked the punch and retaliated by punching Tubbo in the face before Tubbo realized what was happening.

Tubbo fell back on the floor from Ranboo's punch.

Ranboo's eyes widened in surprise and knelt down to check on Tubbo. He had done that without thinking. It was like an instinct. Just like pulling his gun was an instinct.

What is Tubbo trying to prove?

"Remember yesterday when I told you that the only suspicious thing about you was that you fight like a trained assassin or something?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah?" Ranboo said, unsure of where this was going.

"Your reaction to being jumped and to me punching you wasn't conscious, right?" Tubbo pressed.

"Yeah, it was like an instinct," Ranboo responded.

"An instinct that was drilled into you. Muscle memory, if you will. I could tell that when the FBIS agent was torturing you, you were pulling your punches. This is why I think that you were trained to be an assassin or a super-soldier or something like that," Tubbo elaborated.

Ranboo began feeling uncomfortable.

He's onto me. Should I tell him or let him figure it out?

"I don't want to talk about it," Ranboo said, helping Tubbo up and handing him a nutrient bar.

Tubbo sighed, "Fine, but I just think that it's cool that my boyfriend is like a trained combatant."

"Boyfriend?" Ranboo asked.

"Yeah, isn't that what we are? Unless you don't want to be," Tubbo cocked his head to the side in confusion.

Ranboo gave into his desires and brought Tubbo into an embrace, kissing him passionately.

"I would want nothing else Tubs," Ranboo hummed.

Tubbo squealed in joy when Ranboo agreed on the label.

They stayed in each other's arms for ten minutes, sharing their body heat, neither one wanting to be the one to pull away.

Ranboo finally let go and climbed down the ladder, his new boyfriend following him. The downstairs hull was now back to it's original, orderly state.

Tubbo looked up at Ranboo, "Did you clean up here or something?"

Ranboo nodded, something else was on his mind. That something else was how were they going to act once they returned to the fleet.

Tubbo snuggled with Ranboo on the cold metal floor. "Ok, spit it out. What's bothering you?"

"I'm just thinking on how to make this work in the fleet. Like, you still need to follow my orders to the letter but how do I order you around without breaking our relationship?" Ranboo asked, putting his arm around his boyfriend.

Tubbo huffed and looked back at Ranboo in annoyance. "It won't be that hard. Like when you are in the CIC and in command, it's like you're a different person. You cut off your feelings and treat everyone equally. But most of the time you're this Ranboo," he said, gesturing at Ranboo.

"It's not that easy. I can't just... It doesn't always work.... It's just going to be something I have to live with because I am not suppressing my feelings for you anymore. If it becomes a problem, I- I- I can demote myself to your rank so that I can be an equal," Ranboo said, desperately trying to find a way to not deal with the problem.

"C-can we just not talk about this? Please?" Ranboo begged.

Tubbo got up off of Ranboo and drank some water.

"Okay 'boo, we're going back to the Enderman and figure it out on the way. Put your helmet on, we're leaving in five," Tubbo said before opening the door to the cockpit.

"Roger that, sir." Ranboo acknowledged, putting his helmet back on his head and walking towards the electronic combat chair.

Sitting down, Ranboo felt the ship launch and put full throttle as it broke atmosphere.

Ten minutes later, Ranboo heard Tubbo's voice over the radio, "Enderman, this is Delta Echo Juliet One Nine Three Eight requesting permission to land, over."

The radio crackled in response, "Delta Echo Juliet One Nine Three Eight, permission granted. Welcome home lieutenant."

Ranboo felt the ship touch down on the landing pad and get lowered down into the hangar.

"Alright, lets go," Tubbo said, opening the door with a hiss.

Captain Puffy stood before the pair as they descended from the stairs.

She nodded at Tubbo and turned to Ranboo, "Welcome back, commander. The preparations are complete as ordered."

"Thank you sir," Ranboo responded.

"The lieutenant and I have had a long day. I'm back in command but I'm giving Major Techno the conn. You can go rest, you deserve it." Ranboo said, smiling at the captain.

"Will do sir," Puffy said before walking off.

Ranboo turned to Tubbo. "CAG, my office in five. We have to review the strike plan."

Tubbo looked at him in confusion. "It's my office too, commander."

Ranboo smiled and put his arm around Tubbo. "Then you better hurry up!"