12: Finally Out

12: Finally Out

"Betrayal doesn't only break your heart but also darkens your soul. You'll never forget the pain because it'll remain like a fog that forever lingers in the depths of your mind."

Flashback starts-
The day brought beautiful memories and wonderful thoughts in Valerita's mind. The trees seemed to sway more happily and the wind sang more passionately.

She had finally decided to let her and Mike's relationship become public. Her dad would lose his head but she realised he'd come around soon enough.

She's supposed to meet Mike by the lake in the park in a few hours to tell him the news. She'd been racking her brains all night thinking about it.

In a few days Mike's going to graduate and be done with college. Although he promised he'd come meet her very often, he still had his hands full. He's going to take over his dad's company and bring it to new heights. A relationship would be difficult to have at the moment, but he was going to give his all to make it work. In this case, Valerita wanted to open up her feelings before it's too late.

This was just one of the awesome things Valerita loved about him. Persistence.

She looked mouth watering when she appeared at the park. Mike loved the sight of her.

He let out this attractive feel in the air that made Valerita run towards him as fast as she could and smack her lips on his.

Mike wasn't at all startled. He straddled her on his hips and kissed her back senselessly.

She tasted delicious. Her soft yet wild lips opened up immediately for his tongue to explore every corner of her mouth. Their strokes were in sync. She pushed her tongue through his roungh lips and enjoyed the softness inside. Their tongues entwined and her fingers, wrapped around his neck, went sliding up to his amazing dark hair. All the while his hands were keeping her body up, kneading her ass. Her moans and giggles filled the air and so did his graons when she used her feet, which were entangled around his thigh, to stroke and slide from his thigh and up towards his joint.

Everything felt so good, so perfect.

Valerita finally succeeded in pushing Mike down on the grass as she fell over him. Their lips didn't part even for a second.

She lifted her hands from around his neck to the forest of his hair, playing with it. Up and down her hands went, giving him bucket loads of pleasure while his scalding her skin as his fingers went under her blouse and up towards her hot and heavy lumps of succulence. He grabbed them and massaged them roughly.

"Oh that feels so good, Mike." Valerita let out.

He kissed her chin and the corners of her lips and her cheeks and hers eyelids and her nose and ended up nibbling her earlobe. Her giggles were music to his ears, backed up by the whispers of the wind, rustle of the leaves and splashing of the water behind them.

After their long make out session, Valerita finally said what she'd come to say.

"Seriously!" Mike exclaimed with glee clearly etched on his face.

"Yes. Let's make it official." Valerita concluded.

"Wow. Alright ummm.... I'm taking you on our first actual date. Let's go." Mike got up and extended his hand for Valerita.

"What?! Now?" Valerita asked as she took his hand and he pulled her up.

"Ofcourse. But we're going to stop at a swimwear store on the way."