Blinded 🔞 - Kyun

Kyun gets blindfolded by y/n - besides a liiiittle harmless punishment, no triggering actions

Blinded

"Babe? Where do you wanna go tonight?", Kyun calls as he walks out of the bathroom, a towel around his hips, water dripping down his body.

"Babe?", he calls louder as you don't answer.

Suddenly you walk out of your shared bedroom and Kyun's jaw drops. This set of lingerie you're wearing is n-a-s-t-y! But he loves it, of course he does... he bought it for you.

"Well hello!", he smirks and feels his dick twitching immediately. Biting his lip he looks down your body as you lean against the doorframe. Those garters in combination with those stockings. The high-heels...

"Fuck...", he breathes.

"I love that you buy stuff that makes me look like a stripper!", you smirk and walk up to him.

"Yeah...", he grins and pulls you closer by your waist. "My personal stripper!"

You both chuckle and he makes you turn to see your backside. "Gosh, babe. Your ass!", he smacks it, groaning. "Can't wait till after dinner..."

Smiling you turn to him again and lean against his wet chest. "I thought we could eat later..."

Kyun tilts his head and raises his brows. "Sex before dinner? Mhh..."

Suddenly your face becomes more serious. "I wanna try something new!"

Again Kyun's dick reacts. Something new always makes him dizzy.

"I'd love to!", he smirks and kisses you, soft and lingering.

"Do you trust me?", you say and he chuckles. "With my life!"

"Good!", you say and a mischievous grin appears on your face. "Cause what I'm planning with you... is different..."

"Different?", he asks and arousal mixed up with excitement.

"Yeah...", you nod and he feels you becoming insecure. "I need you to be submissive... if you want to..."

Kyun throws his head back, laughing.

"I have no problem with being submissive... you're just bad at being dominant!"

You both chuckle and kiss again before you take his hand. "Come with me!"

Kyun is surprised that his towel is able to withstand the bulge he already has. He can't remember the last time he felt this excited. But he's not surprised, you have a way of making him feel like your honeymoon phase will last forever.

You lead him into the living room and he immediately spots the single chair that stands in the middle of it. His head shoots down to you.

"I see...", he smirks. "I suppose this is my spot?"

You nod, grab his cheek and kiss him softly. Your kisses alone have so much impact on him, he's sure he's able to cum only by them. Gently you make him sit down and support yourself on his knees. Kyun could swear he'd never seen these dominant eyes of yours before.

"You're so hot!", he gasps and you kiss his lips again.

"I want you to focus on your senses!", you explain while walking around the chair, your fingertips softly gliding over his arm. He shivers pleasantly.

"Men are visual creatures. You need to see...", you whisper from behind into his ear. "But I wanna take that away from you... to heighten your senses..."