Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU

Summary: A little dirty talk and werewolf sex 😂

Tame Me Part 2

For a long moment, Kyun and you look at each other. And he can see in your face how much you're struggling. That's why he won't make a further move even though it requires a lot of control. He wants you to do it of your own free will. Still breathing heavily you look at him. You need this pain to stop, you need him, you want him. Greedy you lay your hand on the back of his neck and pull him to your lips. Immediately you kiss each other wild and hungry, very different from the way you usually act around each other. Overwhelmed by the sensation of his lips on yours, you pull him closer. Kyun gasps into the kiss, still needs to control himself a lot since he doesn't wanna make a wrong move. But he feels how needy you are. Needy for him to take you. As your tongues get in touch, almost fight for dominance he can already foresee that this time it probably won't be him who's in charge. But he doesn't mind.

He helps you take off his shirt and lays his hand in the back of your head, lets your tongues play wilder and he bites into your bottom lip before he wanders with soft bites from your jawline over to your neck. Touching you like this after nine months of admiring you, drives him crazy. He feels your legs shaking and he almost loses himself as you fumble with his belt and rip it open. Without an advanced warning, your hand suddenly slips into his pants, immediately grabs for his dick, which has been hard ever since he smelled you outside. Growling he flinches and you become even needier with his pulsating length in your hand. Groaning he lifts your body, places you on your bed, and kneels in front of it before he slips up your shirt, so excited to find you naked underneath except for your slip. Immediately you take the shirt off and he grabs your boobs, squeezes them, and lets his tongue flick over your nipples, bites into them while the heat inside of the both of you spreads, and threatens to set your bodies on fire. Moaning you arch your back against his touches while you wrap your legs around his body, dig your nails into his shoulder.

"Kyunnie! I don't have nerves for foreplay!", you whine and a smirk appears on his face. "I know...", you gasp. "I know it's our first time but can we postpone the romantic stuff until I'm out of this? I need you to fuck me!"

Kyun chuckles. Usually, he would edge you, would tease you, would make you beg for him, but in your state, you might kill him. And not hypothetical. You'd definitely rip him into shreds, he knows what you're capable of. After all, he's the one that found you in the woods nine months ago.

Gasping you lean back, while he pulls out the condom and takes off of his pants.

"Talk!", he says as he grabs for your panties. "You're in heat! I need you to look at me and tell me you know what you're doing.. and what we're about to do!"

You whine almost hysterically. "Do you want an I love you? Gosh, I know what I'm doing, please Kyunnie. Make it stop!"

Chuckling he shakes his head. Your feisty attitude makes him even hornier for you.

"You're so hot when you're angry!", he chuckles and kisses your lower abdomen before ripping down your panties. The scent you're releasing almost numbs him. With shaky hands, he pulls over the condom before he lays his hands around your neck and pulls you up to him. He's still kneeling in front of your bed and this position allows him to enter you like this. Moaning you wrap your legs around his hips as his hard dick finally dives into your throbbing core. Kyun growls into your neck at the feeling of your wet center. Gasping, you cling to each other as he begins to thrust into you. And with each thrust, with each hit at the right spot, the burning heat inside of you dies down and the pain turns into pure pleasure. You love the sounds that escape Kyun's throat and his tight grip around your neck.